"LOONIES ONLY" : B.C.'s Fall Meet. - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2007, 04:03 PM   #41

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
...could be Carol, I'll check tomorrow but I just had another 'brain fart!!!! (can I say that here? )....
I seem to have amassed a small pile of tradables for trailers, is it too late to suggest anyone with anything to trade (other than spouses) bring it/them to the meet that weekend
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:38 PM   #42

Registry
..........just to bring this back up to the top one last time.....
Is anyone else coming early? Because we are on holidays, and the Fort is sooooo close, we are going too get there EARLY Thursday.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #43

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
We won't be there until Friday but the ferry docks at 9:30 so we should be there by about 11 a.m. Any tire stores near by? I need a new spare.
cheers
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #44

Registry
if you come toward Ft.Langley by way of the Langley bypass, you'll find about 3 or 4 rv dealerships along the way to the Fort (Via Glover Road and over the Trans Canada). Failing that, get the right tire size (or one you could live with and an approximate $$ range) and I'll check with my friends that own a local tire shop, maybe we can swing a deal, and I could bring it over with us
Old 09-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #45

Trailer: 1980 Boler 1700
Quote:
..........just to bring this back up to the top one last time.....
Is anyone else coming early? Because we are on holidays, and the Fort is sooooo close, we are going too get there EARLY Thursday.
Hi Doug. Kathy of Ladner here.... we should be showing up early Friday if they will let us in before 1:00... decided not to work that day... not sure if you got my email but we are booked over at the small RV tent area as the boler area is full.... easy walk to find everybody though.. see you there... I have your spot marked out... will find you.. Kathy
Kathy R Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 PM   #46

Registry
Kathy, I never rec'd your email but yes, we will keep our one good eye open for you two, LOL!!
....remember also that some of us do the 'group order in thingy' Saturday night, ordering Italian dishes delivered right to our site(s). We will have a copy of their menu and don't forget too that Dennis, the chef extra-ordinaire has his cook shack going too. His breakys are (almost) to die for, especially his 'Campers Special'!!! ....betcha can't eat the whole thing, tee hee!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Trillium_at_Glass_Egg_Meet.jpg  
Old 09-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #47

Quote:
Kathy, I never rec'd your email but yes, we will keep our one good eye open for you two, LOL!!
....remember also that some of us do the 'group order in thingy' Saturday night, ordering Italian dishes delivered right to our site(s). We will have a copy of their menu and don't forget too that Dennis, the chef extra-ordinaire has his cook shack going too. His breakys are (almost) to die for, especially his 'Campers Special'!!! ....betcha can't eat the whole thing, tee hee!!!!!
It is my skill with computers that probably made sure you didn't receive my email thanking you for the invitation
We are interested in the menu for Saturday night, and you have a bet for breakfast on Sunday!! You may be surprised...
We will look you up once we get in and set up... don't know where they will put us as yet but we are hoping to be backing onto the trail... we do come with 2 hairy, 4 legged critters (had to leave the big boy at home as they only take 2) and the cats don't do camping, so figured the trail area might work for doggy walks...
Looking forward to meeting everybody and I am sure the Trailer Goddess will agree, "Why cook if you can chat?"
Cheers Kathy and Joanie of Ladner
Old 09-08-2007, 09:26 PM   #48

Registry
...hope this works, I've never done this kinda thing on a 'puter B 4 -----

http://www.acuweather.com/canada-forecast....ic=0&set=99

It seems to have worked
Old 09-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #49

Registry
Finally made it back to the mountain top and we are recovering nicely from our Meet this last weekend. We were ASTONISHED to see other 'Early Birders' (Ian n Vickie) coming in (as we did) on Thursday, MAN was it ever HOT, HUH????

THANKS to all the newcomers who came and participated and PLEASE remember to come back for the May '08 meet, (as promised, some CLOTHES WILL be available at this time.... !!!) same campground/same area. We are soooo glad you all could come and hope the smoke from our Smokie Fire didn't bother anyone. Sorry for the sprinkles that came today AND for the train whistles (from both sides of the Island) which I thought might keep some of us awake. Pix (by some of us) will surely follow.

Sharon, too bad the Trailer Goddess and I didn't have more time to properly educate you on the correct usage of "EH", but we will fix that if/when you return next may!!
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #50

Trailer: 2008 17 ft Escape B
Glad you guys had a good time at the meet.
We were thinking about you as we were painting our house this weekend..Glad we finished yesterday with the "liquid sunshine" that developed today!!

May??--the usual long weekend????? Don't know yet if I am working or not...
Doug & Anna-Marie P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #51

Registry
NO, NOT the long weekend, its the weekend before this time 'round.

You REALLY need to take a break from all that work and get out and have some EGGsercise more often, ya know
Old 09-16-2007, 08:28 PM   #52

Registry
P.S: it was the Trailer Goddess who informed me of the time 'allotted' per Loonie and it appears she was in ERROR!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #53

Quote:
Finally made it back to the mountain top and we are recovering nicely from our Meet this last weekend. We were ASTONISHED to see other 'Early Birders' (Ian n Vickie) coming in (as we did) on Thursday, MAN was it ever HOT, HUH????

THANKS to all the newcomers who came and participated and PLEASE remember to come back for the May '08 meet, (
Just wanted to say thank you again to Doug for inviting us along to the "egg" meet... It was great to meet you and Sandy alias the Trailer Goddess. Joanie and I met alot of nice folks and enjoyed seeing the variety of eggs out there... all of us are so proud of our finds, aren't we?? We have next May marked on the calendar already. By the by there is a 17" Boler for sale just up the road from us here in Ladner if anybody is interested.... all seems in order and I think the asking price is about $5500.00.
Well back to the grind... thank you all again... Cheers Kathy and Joanie of Ladner
Old 09-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #54

Registry
Was a real breath of fresh air talkin with the pair of you. The Trailer Goddess (did you get to see her T-shirt?) n I hope to see you again this fall but MAYBE from not so far away this time, LOL!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #55

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Hello Hello...
Abundant thanks to fellow CRAMPERS who enjoyed the Glass Egg gathering at Fort Langley, BC, last weekend. It was our first outting with our 10 y/o 16ft Casita and we enjoyed every minute. Special thanks to Craig, who we understand is our fearless habitual organizer of this twice-annual event. Yes, we'll be back in May. What a truly lovely location - Brae Island Regional Park and the terribly terribly charming Fort Langley. Love it!

Now, if I've done this right, an image of our Casita should magically appear when I say abracadabra and strike these lil keys with my fingers.

... Nope, says our file's too big. OK, so try this link to our pix on Google's Picasa photo album site:
http://picasaweb.google.com/HEATHGAL/CASIT...key=rBHyD-hF7XQ

Be well all... loved meeting you. Special HELLO to Mason and Jusdia, our cute and kind campsite neighbors.

Sharen & Simon, Keeper & True
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote