MB Manitoba Meet Summer 2011 Interest? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #1

Name: Kyle
Trailer: 1979 TM14
Manitoba
Registry
Talking Manitoba Meet Summer 2011 Interest?

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in another Manitoba meet like last summer? I got my trailer too late for the rally this year and am pretty stoked about getting my beast out of the shop and putting some miles on it next summer.

I am new to this message board so I don't know who is local and maybe we could brainstorm for next season. If you have any interest please chime in and maybe we could get the ball rolling.

Cheers!
Kyle
SurfSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
You may want to check with Roland, it looks like he organized the: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-42562.html
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Manitoba #2 !!

Hi Kyle,

It warmed up to minus -16 degrees today so I started thinking about the Trillium again!
Yes we will be having a year two in Manitoba. Any thoughts, ideas and locations would be appreciated. Feel free to email with any questions.
Thanks for now.
rol
Roland H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #4

Trailer: 1977 Surfside TM-14
Registry
Hi Roland, let me know when and where, I had a great time last year. Luc
Luc Riezebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #5

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Manitoba Rally

Hi Roland, we are in for this years rally. Lets pick a dryer weekend this year LOL. Let me know what I can do to help plan it. Tim says his tent went in the garbage after last years rally and that I will have to bunk with Luc again.

Rick, Shirley, Tim and Satira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland H View Post
Hi Kyle,

It warmed up to minus -16 degrees today so I started thinking about the Trillium again!
Yes we will be having a year two in Manitoba. Any thoughts, ideas and locations would be appreciated. Feel free to email with any questions.
Thanks for now.
rol
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #6

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
2011 Manitoba Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Hi Roland, we are in for this years rally. Lets pick a dryer weekend this year LOL. Let me know what I can do to help plan it. Tim says his tent went in the garbage after last years rally and that I will have to bunk with Luc again.

Rick, Shirley, Tim and Satira
Great to hear from you and Luc and sorry to hear about the tent. I don't think that was the only casualty as our awning is in rough shape! I guess its time to get this rolling as people will be planning vacation time in the near future. I will get some emails out to you and see how we can proceed.
Thanks for now,
Roland
Roland H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #7

Name: Kyle
Trailer: 1979 TM14
Manitoba
Registry
Unfortunatley I was up cleaning the snow off the roof of my trailer and the repair I did last fall to a small crack showed up again and is now bigger due to the snowload. Not a problem at all but I did make new frames for the windows and a nice cedar shelf for above the dinette that I would rather not have water stained. It will give me an excuse to shovel it out and drag it to the shop to get an early start on preparation for the upcoming season.

Drop me a line when you need some help, I have a lot of free time on my hands being a 34 year old single guy with no life lol :-D
SurfSide is offline   Reply With Quote