Mid-Atlantic Egg Fest 2012- June 29/30th @ Nittany Mt, Williamsport, Pa KOA- $35/nite - Page 8 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #141

Name: Tim
Trailer: 2006 Casita
New York
Sounds good Sue, thanks for posting the info. It should be a fun time.
Tim Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #142

Name: Lisa
Trailer: Former Escape 19 owner
Virginia
Registry
Hi guys, I sadly have to cancel due to some family medical issues. Hopefully, I'll be able to attend an egg rally some time in the near future.

Don - I still owe you some Fat Tire Ale.
ColoRockiesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:35 AM   #143

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hello Everyone,

Well, our Egg has a new table, and was all cleaned and waxed yesterday. She is all Dressed up craving the open road but has no place to go.

Unfortunately me and Brenda must cancel our plans for this year's rally.

Brenda is working towards a Master's Degree in Human Resources and is taking a summer class. Originally this Saturday was free since her class would have been over......
But when the Class started Memorial Day weekend Brenda was the only one to show up for a cancelled class.
The professor decided to extend it a week since he cancelled that week. She explained, begged, and pleaded her case, but the professor said if she wanted to take her final she must attend the class. Otherwise she could take her grade and then average in a 0 for the final. She made a final plea yesterday at class as I polished our egg in hopes of attending.

We are sorry to cancel, especially since i was going to head up the tour part.

Sue we apologize to you personally.

Who can take over the tours and we will send all of you wonderful weather thoughts on a great weekend we wish we could have attended.

Have a great time.

Don, and Brenda
Don W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #144

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
Don, that's a drag! Man, this poor rally is really shrinking. I have to cancel, too, because the Burro isn't road-worthy yet. No windows!
jen b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #145

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
We will miss all of you who won't be able to join us.

For those of you who will be there, we are looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
spfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #146

Name: Jason
Trailer: 2007 Eggcamper & Homemade Tear Drop
New York
Registry
I am going to try and talk the wife in to attending. I hope there still sights open wish me luck!
kirkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #147

NY
Krikman - with several cancellations, I think you will be OK. Tell your wife she will love it. We are really a friendly group! Where in NY are you located?
Old 06-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #148

New York
Registry
I'm in Elmira.
It look like I am not going to make it she wants to go to Kernobels amusement park right down the road instead.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #149

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
well would it not make sense to stay in Williamsport and drive to Knoebels?
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:06 PM   #150

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
I'm still bringing the Shiner Bock and the Yuengling. The less the merrier perhaps? More for me anyway, groan.

jack
rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #151

NY
Kirkman - I agree with Jim - Camp at the rally and spend the day at the amusement park. Best of both worlds!
Old 06-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #152

New York
Registry
I would love to camp at the rally and go to Knobeles, BUT momma says the Last of our kids that is at home wants to stay at the park and so does she so my vote does not count 8^( and you know what they say "If momma is not happy then no one is happy"...LOL
Old 06-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #153

Trailer: 2007 Eggcamper
Kirkman,

Knobles is a great park with really good food, you'll love it. (but don't tell anyone, it's one of the best kept secrets in PA)

Art
artspe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #154

New York
Registry
Art.....I know I have been there before. I wish the wife would have wanted to stay at the EEG Fest. It would have been fun!
Old 06-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #155

Name: Jean
Trailer: Burro
Delaware
Thumbs up Dateline Nittany Mtn. 30june2012

Most of the eggs arrived yesterday afternoon. Casitas long and short, Scamps including a 5er, a new Snoozy, an old Burro, an A-frame pop up. For a short time yesterday afternoon there were two new Parkliner 15s. Due to death in his family, the proud new owner has gone home. The remaining Parkliner is the company demo driven here from N. Carolina by Chandler of Parkliner.

Near record heat for this date has abated today with increasing overcast and a good chance of rain. Potluck supper and trailer visitations upcoming in a couple of hours. Sort of like old George Carlin joke: "A rain dance will be held, weather permitting." That's the news from Nittany PA. To absent friends, Wish You Were Here!

Jack (from Burro Gal's iPad)
BurroGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:38 AM   #156

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
We had a fun time, nice friendly group. Great job Sue! See Yall down the road. smiles!
Steve & Terri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #157

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
Arrrgh, so sorry I missed you guys! Hoping we can try it again for Jim's fall gathering.
jen b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #158

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
Well Karen and I just said goodbye to Bill and Laurie as they drove by our site in their lil'snoozey so we are alone and will leave tomorow foe a week or so at our daughters about 12 miles from here. Then it will be on to Camden Hills State Park in Maine for another rally. I guess we'll break a record for number of rallies and get togethers this year, we normally just travel to nowhere in particular and everyplace in general. Sue did a fine job as rally host, Bill and Karen, "enjoying our journey" enjoy yours
Bill MacDermod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #159

Name: Lisa
Trailer: Former Escape 19 owner
Virginia
Registry
Wish I could have made it to the rally. Sounds like everyone had a good time. When someone gets the time can they posy some photos?

Living vicariously from Northern VA - sweltering in the heat.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
ColoRockiesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #160

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
Home and dry in northern DE. Very good potluck dinner and NO rain Sat. Two really nice Scamp 5ers; the west coast brethren (Steve and Terri) have the smallest "minispare" on theirs that I've ever seen! Laird has done some impressive work modifying the "loft" bed in his from transverse to fore 'n aft. The 5ers give me a case of 2footitus which I can't indulge, but I can admire from afar and, in the present case, close up. Good food; good fellowship!~

jack
rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote