Moose River NY - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2007, 07:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Al, thanks for putting Moose River NY on the calendar in September.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...mp;event_id=103

We're planning to bookend a week of New England leaf peeping with this event. Who might we expect to see there?

Cheers,
-KB
KamperBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
I am planning on being at Moose River. With canoe, dog and hiking boots.

Steve Cook
Casita 17SD
Binghamton, NY
Steve Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 04:31 AM   #3

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
sorry for taking so long to reply,, been out camping for the last 2 weeks,
I am not even sure if i am going to make it up this year. I have made an offer on a house here in Florida and may be moving digs mid September. Ann and Lynn Wilkie will be down , and Ken ford and daughter where planning on heading up for a at least a weekend. Sally and Fred from NH have been regular attendees but have not contacted them yet.
I was just up in the Adirondacks it is going to be a great fall upper 30.s already at night and it is still August.
Al and Mac happy to be home the kat
Al V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:47 AM   #4

Al, good luck with the house, and thanks for the run down on some of the others likely to attend or not.

We're in the Berkshires now - Clarksburg SP, NW MA. It was 80s getting here yesterday and maybe as low as 70 last night. They're calling for hot and humid today. Hey, just as I typed that the sun punched through the AM cloud cover. Better go get that hike in now.

Later...
-KB
Old 09-09-2007, 06:00 AM   #5

Looks like i will be able to make it up!!! yipeee!!
now the big choice of Kayak or Canoe
hope to see a nice clutch of Eggs again this fall
Al and Mac the begging to go kamping the Kat
Old 09-11-2007, 07:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Looks like i will be able to make it up!!! yipeee!!
now the big choice of Kayak or Canoe
hope to see a nice clutch of Eggs again this fall
Al and Mac the begging to go kamping the Kat
Leslie says bring both.
Glad you can make it. Hope the house situation worked out
See you soon.
-KB
Old 09-12-2007, 08:44 AM   #7

Trailer: 2002 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Ann and Lynn Wilkie will be down , and Ken ford and daughter where planning on heading up for a at least a weekend. Sally and Fred from NH have been regular attendees but have not contacted them yet.
I was just up in the Adirondacks it is going to be a great fall upper 30.s already at night and it is still August.
Al and Mac happy to be home the kat
Hi All, This is Ann, finally checking in. Lynn (organist , St. A's) and I (choir, Community Church) will be coming down, maybe Sunday, after church, if we can get our act together , or Monday, if not. Also, will have 1 or 2 campin' cats and little doggie, Benji and canoe. Rusty cat is still a bit leery of Benji, so he might stay home w/kitty sitter, we'll see. Weather up here in the ADKs has been bopping around. Can be in the 90s one day and 50s the next - crazy. Almost had a freeze the other night and then the next day in high 80s. Expect anything. Not much rain of late, so hope we don't get it all for Moose River campout. A few of the stressed trees are beginning to change color, now, so it should be good by last week in Sept. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Ann & Lynn and menagerie
Ann Wilke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #8

Yup been watching Indian Lake weather, Looks like there is going to be some great fall colors. Weather Planner long range weather is calling for a nice weekend with rain on Monday and clear weather for the rest of the week. now what is going to be like in the cedar river flow, lets see where is that coin lol

poor back is acting up so i might not be bring canoe or kayak unless i find someone down here to help me load one on to the truck. might just bum a ride on the lake from one of you guys.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #9

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
I am planning my route to Cedar River flow. Would anyone know is there a signpost on RT 28 where to turn. So I can find my way to Wakley Dam.
Thanks, Steve
Steve Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:55 PM   #10

Quote:
I am planning my route to Cedar River flow. Would anyone know is there a signpost on RT 28 where to turn. So I can find my way to Wakley Dam.
Thanks, Steve
Hi Steve,

A little bit after you go through Indian Lake (heading northwest) there will be a cemetery on your left, just after that (on the left) there's a small sign for Moose River Rec Area, turn left & stay on that road.

See ya' there,
Kamperbob
Old 09-27-2007, 11:01 AM   #11

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul 13 ft
I am going too That is, if my truck will be done (it,s in the body shop). Body shop owner said either today or early Friday it should be done. Hope to see everyone there.
Patty S. is offline   Reply With Quote