Myrtle Beach Gathering for all camping friends Jan 20-21 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2005, 11:19 AM   #1

Trailer: 17 ft 2005 Freedom Deluxe Casita
We are having a gathering for ALL Fiberglass or even non fiberglass gathering at Myrtle Beach SC on January 20-21 weather permitting. No reservations needed till we get the weather forecast for that weekend. Plenty of sites will be open and we may be the only group there which will not be all that bad. I have selected Ocean Lakes Campground at Myrtle Beach. I know, one of those big, over crowded places. But in January few will be there. The price was cheaper than the state park and we get more for our money at $24.50 a night plus you get another $1.00 off for seniors which bring it to $23.50. They have a restaurant on site, internet at each site, full hook ups, phone connection at each site, inside pool and hot tub, free purified water stations for drinking water, a large fire pit for groups. Due to the low camping demand in January we can be placed all together.

If you are interested in attending just PM me so I will have an idea as to who may be attending. Remember I do not believe we need reservations so this can be a last minute decision depending on the weather.

We have someone that lives in that area and said they would check out the place for us and give us a list of sites to ask for that will be good for our group. They also have a clubhouse so we will have a place to meet if the temps get too cold to sit out.

Ocean Lakes Campground
http://www.oceanlakes.com/lodging/lodging.html
1-877-510-1413
Attached Images

Terrance is offline   Reply With Quote