National Rally - Helping Hands - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2003, 05:42 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
National Rally - Helping Hands

At the planning meeting last month, I came up with an idea to have owners help owners with small projects. The name of this effort is Helping Hands. For example, a couple of us would love to have someone help us put in an indoor switch for the porch light. Another idea would be to help someone work up a template for closet shelves. The idea is for small projects that don't take a lot of time. The helpee would have all the pieces and parts ready to go and the helper would provide the expertise. Helpees should email me with their project desires and helpers should do the same with the projects they would be willing to help with (and about how long it would take) and how many they would do over the rally timeframe. I'll get both parties together and you can set up a mutually convenient time to accomplish the project. I'll post the type of ideas that I get. Of course, if we only have helpees then this won't work. What do you all think? :)

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote