New England? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #1

Trailer: Two 13 ft Scamps
Registry
I am relatively new to this site and have to ask... Are there ever any get togethers in New England? I would love to go to one of these!
jaye580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:02 AM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
There are 3 in the North East that are posted here.

Assable Point , NY June 2 - 16
Ontario Bolerama July 7/8/9 2006
PEI Glass with Class meet August 4th 5th and 6th, 2006
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:54 AM   #3

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Quote:
There are 3 in the North East that are posted here.

Assable Point , NY June 2 - 16
Ontario Bolerama July 7/8/9 2006
PEI Glass with Class meet August 4th 5th and 6th, 2006
Letchworth State Park Sept 26-29, Just south of Rochester, NY -- See post for details.
Dick Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:29 AM   #4

Trailer: Scamp
Quote:
I am relatively new to this site and have to ask... Are there ever any get togethers in New England? I would love to go to one of these!
Oct 1-10 Moose River Rec Area (NY - Adirondacks).

We live in MA (3-4 hr drive) & are planning to attend this one Oct 7-8, possibly arrive the 6th.

Happy camping.

Bob
Robert Bemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:38 PM   #5

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
Sally and Fred Hochgraf are in Durham, NH. Let us know if you would like to meet in the White Mountains. We have some uncommitted time in the first half of July. Dolly Copp is great. Shelburne is handy to lots of nice places. Ours is a 16 ft Casita.

Fred
Sally and Fred Hochgraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:17 AM   #6

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Quote:

I to am new to this system but live here in western Maine looking for other campers to enjoy camping with. We enjoy taking our 19890 - 13 foot Boler to the Basin campground in N. Chatham. It is a nice National Forest camp (no elect or water hook-up) with a lot of hikeing and a pond to fish. Let us know it you want to come up and meet.
Gerry & Barb
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:19 PM   #7

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Jaye for what its worth we'll be camping with some friends at Camden Hills RV park from 7/16 through the following Saturday the 22nd. We'd love to see the work you've done on the trailers. We met a fellow Scamper (named Rocky) there last year but and hoped to meet up with him again but I've lost his info. Maybe Rocky will read this too.
Dan and Donna
Dan and Donna M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:43 AM   #8

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Quote:
Jaye for what its worth we'll be camping with some friends at Camden Hills RV park from 7/16 through the following Saturday the 22nd. We'd love to see the work you've done on the trailers. We met a fellow Scamper (named Rocky) there last year but and hoped to meet up with him again but I've lost his info. Maybe Rocky will read this too.
Dan and Donna
Hi Dan & Donna,
Oh darn, Barb and I are headed down to the Pinederosa Campground in Wells ME. on the 22nd. and I am trying to get a garage roof buttoned up before we leave. What do you have for a camper? We live over in western Maine, by the White Mountains, Where you located? Do you plan more trips up this way? Unforutunately, my wife works as a police dispatch and she doesn't have regular Sat. and Sun. off like normal people but once in a while she will have 3 or 4 days off and we hit a campground in the National Forest around here. I am in hopes of going once in Aug and once in Sept. and let me know if your in the area and we can hook up
Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote