NC New Rally Newsletter - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2018, 06:48 AM   #1

Name: XXX
Trailer: whatever
NA
New Rally Newsletter

Exciting news…I’ve been designing a new monthly rally e-newsletter called The Roost.

The introductory issue is scheduled to be sent out next week and will feature fiberglass trailer rallies in July.

I’d love to get submissions on event-related content such as a focus on an awesome rally coordinator or a few photos and description of an upcoming July rally. It doesn’t have to be lengthy; 200 words is plenty.

If you’re interested in receiving the newsletter and haven’t signed up yet at RV Compass, you can do so at: RV Compass - Unconventional Rallies for Independent RVers
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:44 AM   #2

Name: RJ
Trailer: 1982 Burro 13'
North Carolina
Newsletter

I’m interested in the monthly newsletter… but all those red asterisks? To me, that seems to be requesting too much personal information just to get the newsletter. I’ve got nothing to hide, but, just sayin’…
RJnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:47 PM   #3

NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJnNC View Post
I’m interested in the monthly newsletter… but all those red asterisks? To me, that seems to be requesting too much personal information just to get the newsletter. I’ve got nothing to hide, but, just sayin’…
Hey Randy,
For just a newsletter, I agree with you. The form was created last year to help me plan future rallies and let the folks know about any events I'm coordinating.

I just added the optional newsletter checkbox today for monthly newsletter mail outs. It is a lot of info, but it helps with future rally planning for myself and other coordinators.

Think of it as serving a larger purpose to plan better rallies. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the form.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:08 AM   #4

NA
2nd issue is coming out in a few days

If you haven't already signed up for The Roost, a monthly e-newsletter highlighting mass flockings of egg trailer enthusiasts, sign up now so you don't miss the August issue.

We're highlighting the Boler 50th Anniversary, and summarizing another recent rally.

To sign up, go to RV Compass at: RV Compass - Unconventional Rallies for Independent RVers
Old 07-12-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalga View Post
If you haven't already signed up for The Roost, a monthly e-newsletter highlighting mass flockings of egg trailer enthusiasts, sign up now so you don't miss the August issue.

We're highlighting the Boler 50th Anniversary, and summarizing another recent rally.

To sign up, go to RV Compass at: RV Compass - Unconventional Rallies for Independent RVers
Thank you, great article in The Roost
https://mailchi.mp/d181bd713691/the-...st-2018-events
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:57 AM   #6

NA
February Issue focuses on SOI Events

The Roost February Issue will be out on Tuesday. Quartzsite and ScampCamp SE are highlighted, two Scamp Owners International (SOI) events. All of their events are open to anyone.

If you haven't signed up for the monthly newsletter yet, do so before Tuesday to get the February issue!

http://www.rvcompass.com/attend.html

Tags
rally