NOG - N. Oregon Gathering - October 8-10, 2010 - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #41

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Quote:
I will be in site 2A. Look forward to joining everyone.
Cathy
At last year's NOG at Waterloo, we had site 2 or 3 (memory?).

Watch for the two geese that roost in that big tree next to site A1!

NO KIDDING! I got a little video of them!

Great CG, and great company.

Mike
Mike Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #42

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Michael and I will be in 34A. Our new boys, Hank & George will be with us, I'm sure.
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #43

Trailer: 2010 Escape 15 ft
Quote:
Michael and I will be in 34A. Our new boys, Hank & George will be with us, I'm sure.

Nancy,
Glad you and Michael will be able to make this one.
No going home in the middle to work though, OK? Or coming late, either.
You need to set up camp and stay long enough to relax.

Cathy
Cathy Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #44

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Pffftt! *chuckles* Okay, Cathy, I'll try.
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #45

Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact Jr
East of the park is one of the best agate areas; Holly Blue. So if you see an old shaghead walking around with his eyes on the ground . . . . .
Dave Bese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #46

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
East of the park is one of the best agate areas; Holly Blue. So if you see an old shaghead walking around with his eyes on the ground . . . . .
I had to check this out, had never heard this and this will be the fourth trip to Waterloo!

Holly Blue Agate

Cool!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #47

Trailer: Escape 13 ft 2010 ('Ladybug') / 2003 Subaru Forester
Registry
Donna:

Maria and I have reserved site 7A for October 8 to 10 (arriving Friday Oct 8, leaving Sunday Oct 10).

We are looking forward to seeing you and many others.

Brian

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP9020_sm.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	29062

Old 06-24-2010, 07:22 AM   #48

Quote:
Donna:

Maria and I have reserved site 7A for October 8 to 10 (arriving Friday Oct 8, leaving Sunday Oct 10).

We are looking forward to seeing you and many others.

Brian
I'll update the first page listing and map tonight!
Old 07-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #49

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Just signed up!! Norm and Laurie Milliard in site 18A, 1977 13 foot Scamp. Will be arriving Thursday Oct. 7, leaving Monday, Oct. 11. Looking forward to seeing folks we met at the Washington State NOG at Taidnapam in June, and meeting everyone else!
Laurie Milliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #50

Trailer: 80 HawaiiLo 16 ft
Dee and Keith and their SOB will be in 3A. Looking forward to seeing all our friends again!
Jayfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #51

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
We would like to sign up, this will be our first gathering as we unfortunately are unable to attend the Bandon one this coming weekend.

I tried to find a site on the web site, but couldn't figure it out so will call on Monday.

Any tips on which site(s) to ask for, I just figured to try for something in Loop A or as close to it as possible?

We have 4 year old twins (will be 5 by then!). Is there any playground there?

MimiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #52
Commercial Member

Quote:
We would like to sign up, this will be our first gathering as we unfortunately are unable to attend the Bandon one this coming weekend.

I tried to find a site on the web site, but couldn't figure it out so will call on Monday.

Any tips on which site(s) to ask for, I just figured to try for something in Loop A or as close to it as possible?

We have 4 year old twins (will be 5 by then!). Is there any playground there?

Mimi:
Here is the link to make your own reservation if you don't want to wait to call when they are open.

http://www.co.linn.or.us/parks/parks/waterloo.html

What type of a trailer do you have? The park lists 2 playgrounds but not having seen too many children in our group last year, I don't know how far they will be for you. Checking the reservation park map it looks like there are still a few spots left in the park, some have hook-ups and some do not.
Good Luck!
Deb
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #53

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
We find that we will be in Texas and just can not make it back in time for this event. Very sad but with tears in my eyes, I canceled our space in A50 today. We will miss everyone.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #54
Commercial Member

Quote:
We find that we will be in Texas and just can not make it back in time for this event. Very sad but with tears in my eyes, I canceled our space in A50 today. We will miss everyone.

Linda and Dale,
We will really miss you both .
Deb & Chuck
Old 07-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #55

Trailer: 1977 Surfside
Registry
Quote:
We are sorry to here that too, we enjoy visiting with you, Theresa and Al
theresa shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #56

Trailer: 2007 21 ft Bigfoot
We just bought a Bigfoot trailer from Deb & Chuck and this will be our first gathering! We'll be in 21A, hopefully with two of our kitties, Anna and Camille (aka Baby Bear). Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Yvonne&David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #57

Quote:
We just bought a Bigfoot trailer from Deb & Chuck and this will be our first gathering! We'll be in 21A, hopefully with two of our kitties, Anna and Camille (aka Baby Bear). Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Cool

Look forward to meeting you Yvonne & David!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #58
Commercial Member

Yvonne & David,
We will be looking forward to you meeting the wonderful people that attend these gatherings. So glad you made reservations and are coming.
Deb & Chuck
Old 07-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #59

Trailer: 2010 Escape 5.0 (soon-soon-soon)
Donna

My wife and I have reserved space 50A for the October Rally, taking the spot that Linda & Dale vacated. We must have made the reservation just after they canceled. We're also RV noobs (if you don't count my parent's hand-me-down '65 Aristocrat Lo-Liner we handed down 20+ years ago), and by the time of the Rally we will have had our new Escape 5.0 all of 2 weeks, so we are in need of an excuse to camp (like one is needed) and we're hungry for tips & tricks. I've been viewing the Fiberglass RV forum for a few months now, so already have gotten a LOT of great info on a lot of things, but we're eager for more. Thanks by the way for all your posts and information, it really helps out those just starting out. Hope to see you in October. -- Beth & John (& Dudley)
John Culp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #60
Commercial Member

Quote:
Donna

My wife and I have reserved space 50A for the October Rally, taking the spot that Linda & Dale vacated. We must have made the reservation just after they canceled. We're also RV noobs (if you don't count my parent's hand-me-down '65 Aristocrat Lo-Liner we handed down 20+ years ago), and by the time of the Rally we will have had our new Escape 5.0 all of 2 weeks, so we are in need of an excuse to camp (like one is needed) and we're hungry for tips & tricks. I've been viewing the Fiberglass RV forum for a few months now, so already have gotten a LOT of great info on a lot of things, but we're eager for more. Thanks by the way for all your posts and information, it really helps out those just starting out. Hope to see you in October. -- Beth & John (& Dudley)

Welcome to the forum and your first NOG! We are almost neighbors just north of Vancouver, in Battle Ground, WA. We are looking forward to meeting you both and seeing your new Escape.
Deb & Chuck