NOG - N. Oregon Gathering - October 8-10, 2010 - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #161
Senior Member
 
Ron N's Avatar
 
Name: Ron
Trailer: 2007 Bigfoot 25' Rear Queen
Oregon
Posts: 239
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Ron, do you have a reserved site in A Loop or are you and Addy getting a site in B Loop?
We do not have a reserved site. I called Carey two days too late to make a reservation. She said that Loop B, with hookups, will be open and there may be some last minute cancellations in Loop A. I'd like to be Loop A but if I can't, Loop B will be okay.
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #162
Senior Member
 
Ron N's Avatar
 
Name: Ron
Trailer: 2007 Bigfoot 25' Rear Queen
Oregon
Posts: 239
Registry
Has someone contacted you yet about your spot? I'll take it if you have Fri. and Sat. night reserved. Call me and we'll make arrangements. 503.887.8869.
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #163
Senior Member
 
Ron N's Avatar
 
Name: Ron
Trailer: 2007 Bigfoot 25' Rear Queen
Oregon
Posts: 239
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachaelholland View Post
Does anyone need a camping stop next weekend??? We cannot make it to the Gathering. We have spot 19a. Let me know and we can make arrangements. Thanks,
Rachael
Has someone contacted you yet about your spot? I'll take it if you have Fri. and Sat. night reserved. Call me and we'll make arrangements. 503.887.8869.
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #164
Senior Member
 
Dave and Kathie's Avatar
 
Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Posts: 410
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Kissinger View Post
Thanks Donna we will miss all of you. But Life on lifes terms Have a great time
So sorry you guys won't make it! We were looking forward to seeing you. Hope it's nothing too serious. Take Care! Hope our paths cross soon.
__________________
"I do not understand how anyone can live without some small place of enchantment to turn to." M K Rawlings


Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #165
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Jim now has Taylor's and Linda's site 45A. As far as I know Rachael's site 19A is still up for grabs.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #166
Senior Member
 
Ron N's Avatar
 
Name: Ron
Trailer: 2007 Bigfoot 25' Rear Queen
Oregon
Posts: 239
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Jim now has Taylor's and Linda's site 45A. As far as I know Rachael's site 19A is still up for grabs.
I am hoping that they will give me a call for this site...
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #167
Member
 
mike gillespie's Avatar
 
Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Posts: 45
Sorry for pooping out, but I am canceling our NOG reservation due to other plans. Does anyone need a site? If so, please let me know at mgilles0@hotmail.com, and I will wait to cancel my reservation until just before you make yours. Our reservations were for 34a.
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #168
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Price View Post
Donna D.

I will bring a couple of bowls for the Raffles.

Mike
Mike, how VERY nice of you. Your wood bowls are beautiful! Okay, folks that means we're up to NINE give aways.

Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo)
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #169
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Just a couple of things.

Wood is for sale in the park, but it's expensive. 4 "sticks" for $4. Enough to keep you warm for about 15 minutes. Buy/bring the wood from elsewhere if you're a pyro. I'm bringing a bunch of wood from a tree I had chopped down in my yard more than a year ago. And, of course, I'll have the NOG tub.

Craft Beer Exchange. Bud Light with Lime is NOT Craft Beer.

Pot Lucks: We typically have a couple of pot lucks. We need 2-3 tables for this size group. Volunteers to bring one?

Saturday night pot luck, at my site - 6pm. Sunday morning there usually is a breakfast pot luck but that is usually not organized by Dave and Kathie and/or Linda and Dale.

The weather looks like it's going to be really good for most of the camp out. Maybe the rain will hold off until late Sunday. I'm not leaving the park until Monday, but it sure would be nice to pack up dry. I'll bring an EZ-Up. Let's hope we don't need it!

I THINK Mike (and Nancy) are still looking for someone to take their reservation, site 34A * Some short Italian woman grabbed it.. No longer available

With the bowls Mike is donating to the raffle, we're up to NINE items. Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo).

On EDIT: I should have mentioned, I have several boxes of graham crackers and a BUNCH of hersheys chocolate bars that have been in my freezer since the Oregon Gathering. I'll bring them for S'mores, if someone cares to bring some marshmellows.
Attached Thumbnails
WaterlooWeather.jpg  
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #170
Senior Member
 
D White's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: Trails West Campster, CampStar, Uhaul, Fiberstream
Washington
Posts: 184
Hi...we have been lurking for quite sometime, and would like to go to NOG if someone has a site. Thanks...Dave and Lori in a Campster...Donna...pm sent
D White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #171
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by D White View Post
Hi...we have been lurking for quite sometime, and would like to go to NOG if someone has a site. Thanks...Dave and Lori in a Campster...Donna...pm sent
Dave, I just responded to your PM.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #172
Member
 
mike gillespie's Avatar
 
Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike gillespie View Post
Sorry for pooping out, but I am canceling our NOG reservation due to other plans. Does anyone need a site? If so, please let me know at mgilles0@hotmail.com, and I will wait to cancel my reservation until just before you make yours. Our reservations were for 34a.
Hey everyone, Gina DiVincenzo is going to be taking our spot in 34a. Please give her a warm NOG welcome!
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #173
Senior Member
 
Linda R002's Avatar
 
Name: Linda
Trailer: Casita
southern Oregon
Posts: 711
Sorry to not get to see you guys, Mike and Nancy but it will be great to see Gina again.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #174
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
Posts: 114
Wink Spaces to give away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Mike, how VERY nice of you. Your wood bowls are beautiful! Okay, folks that means we're up to NINE give aways.

Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo)
Donna when I called the county park about giving away my reservation, I was told that you don't even have to change the name and address with them, that the new person can just use it as is. Kathy d.
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #175
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Davisson View Post
Donna when I called the county park about giving away my reservation, I was told that you don't even have to change the name and address with them, that the new person can just use it as is. Kathy d.
Thanks for the info Kathy. We have several folks that aren't going to make it and now have different people in those spots. I've sent several PMs telling people to have the person who made the original reservation to send on the confirmation e-mail. What you've stated just confirms this.

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #176
Senior Member
 
HeathGal's Avatar
 
Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Posts: 260
Donna, I've got an intact bag of left-over marshmellows... Do they petrify and does the crampfire bring them back to gooey life? I'll bring along.

For the map: Sharen & Simon are now in 31A, taking Bob & Adonna's up-market site. We may get a day visit from the recouperating Bob, along with his private nurse... Adonna.

Donna, your "in" with the weather gods is bloody impressive. ATTAGIRL!!!

If'n all goes to plan, we'll see the early birds on Wednesday. Looking forward to a return to this area. BTW, Veronia gets a whole page in this month's SUNSET magazine. Am I in the right place, or was that another cramping gig? If I recall, they had some great garage sales last year... Barbara, getcher G.S. shoes ready! (Whoops, I am adding this edit to say that I checked Google maps and see that my OR cramping recollection sucks. Veronia is nowhere near Lebanon! Oh well.)

Cheerios,
Sharen, Simon, Keeper & True
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #177
Senior Member
 
Anne H's Avatar
 
Name: Anne
Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Oregon
Posts: 467
Registry
FREE STUFF: I'm bringing some extra 'mirror tiles' - ~ 12sq " with adhesive backing - I used a couple of them to put a mirror on my bathroom door - the rest go to whoever wants some.
__________________
Anne H and Fay Wray, the cat | Portland, OR
en Plein Air (2016 19' Escape; 2016 Honda Pilot )
https://rightbrainrightlane.blogspot.com/
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #178
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathGal View Post
Donna, I've got an intact bag of left-over marshmellows... Do they petrify and does the crampfire bring them back to gooey life? I'll bring along.

For the map: Sharen & Simon are now in 31A, taking Bob & Adonna's up-market site. We may get a day visit from the recouperating Bob, along with his private nurse... Adonna.

Donna, your "in" with the weather gods is bloody impressive. ATTAGIRL!!!

If'n all goes to plan, we'll see the early birds on Wednesday. Looking forward to a return to this area. BTW, Veronia gets a whole page in this month's SUNSET magazine. Am I in the right place, or was that another cramping gig? If I recall, they had some great garage sales last year... Barbara, getcher G.S. shoes ready! (Whoops, I am adding this edit to say that I checked Google maps and see that my OR cramping recollection sucks. Veronia is nowhere near Lebanon! Oh well.)

Cheerios,
Sharen, Simon, Keeper & True
Petrified marshmellows may be interesting. Wonder if they carmalize like peeps? I have a bag of caramel/vanilla marshmellows in the trailer that are up for grabs too.

The weather looks dern near perfect. I'm not going to check it again, we'll just demand it stay nice.

Ahhhh Sharen, you were thinking of the last Fall NOG at LL Stub Stewart... that's when we took the trip to Vernonia. We'll be back to LL Stub this next spring. Maybe we can go look for garage sales then.

I'll see if I can get the listing updated on the first page tomorrow. Need help to do that now.... sigh.

On Edit: Anne H. is donating a Mexican Train game to the raffle. Wooohooo! or is that Chooo chooo???
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #179
Commercial Member
 
Deb & Chuck's Avatar
 
Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot (9), Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape (3), Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Posts: 738
Marshmallows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Petrified marshmellows may be interesting. Wonder if they carmalize like peeps? I have a bag of caramel/vanilla marshmellows in the trailer that are up for grabs too.

The weather looks dern near perfect. I'm not going to check it again, we'll just demand it stay nice.

Ahhhh Sharen, you were thinking of the last Fall NOG at LL Stub Stewart... that's when we took the trip to Vernonia. We'll be back to LL Stub this next spring. Maybe we can go look for garage sales then.

I'll see if I can get the listing updated on the first page tomorrow. Need help to do that now.... sigh.

On Edit: Anne H. is donating a Mexican Train game to the raffle. Wooohooo! or is that Chooo chooo???
Deb & Chuck will be bringing a bag of marshmallows to add to the stockpile.
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:55 AM   #180
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 25,216
Tables... is anyone bringing a table?
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event 2010 Donna D. Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 215 09-30-2010 07:04 PM
Northern Oregon Gathering - Fall Event 2009 Donna D. Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 173 10-21-2009 08:20 PM
Northern Oregon Gathering - Fall Event Donna D. Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 147 10-22-2008 07:52 AM
Northern Oregon Gathering, Fall Event Donna D. Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 173 11-12-2007 06:14 AM
Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event Adonna & Bob Roelke Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 2 10-15-2007 10:23 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.