Northern Oregon Gathering, On the Move! - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #41

Trailer: 80 HawaiiLo 16 ft
Well Dee and I have been having an awful time trying to talk Missy into going. I just mentioned that her friend Lily would be there so we'll be in 41A Oct 13,14,15. See you all there. Keith
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Jayfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #42

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
You'll be surprised when you see my big girl. She was only 8 months last year at the gathering and will be nearly 2 years when you see her in October. Last year she still had a lot of black and was changing to silver. This year she's silver, a little darker on her torso as compared to her legs.

Oh, I noticed that you had added Lily and I to the list. But, you don't have site 41 and site 45 with someone in them. I had asked about those sites and was told they were taken. So I asked if it was someone in our group and was told Sharon ?? site 45 and the Donaldson's site 41. This is per Melissa, who I found grew up near Sonora, small world.
2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 02:31 AM   #43

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
I or my wife and I will try to stop by. We don't have a trailer yet -- we're trying to decide between a 19' Scamp and buy a mini-pickup to pull it or stick with our Hyundai Santa Fe and get a 13 or 16 foor Scamp or Casita. Maybe visiting you guys will help us make up our mind!

--Peter
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #44

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
I or my wife and I will try to stop by. We don't have a trailer yet -- we're trying to decide...
Hey, Peter, why don't you both come and tent camp for the weekend? That way you will get to know the folks who are there and have plenty of time to look around and talk to people about their trailers.

Nancy
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:37 AM   #45

Registry
Quote:
Hey, Peter, why don't you both come and tent camp for the weekend? . . .
<chuckle> The whole reason we want a trailer is so that we don't have to tent-camp!

We may borrow my brother-in-law's rig and come down in that, though.

--Peter
Old 09-05-2006, 04:50 PM   #46

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
So I asked if it was someone in our group and was told Sharon ?? .

Hi, that's me. I have it reserved and am sure hopeful I can come with the kids......if for no other reason than to prove that they exist! As luck would have it, they have the 13th off from school. Now that they are the big kindergarten kids, I can't just go off willy nilly as I have been. I never made it to Bullards, but sure hope I get to Waterloo. I sure missed seeing you guys.

BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play Cribbage and would enjoy beating the pants off anyone I can....hee, hee.
Sharon
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:28 PM   #47

Quote:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play Cribbage
I'm sure I won't be a challenge for you but I would love to RE-learn how to play Cribbage. Mike and I hauled the traveling cribbage board to Mexico with us last year and then couldn't remember how to play it (even with directions)!

I'm so glad you are coming! And, I look forward to meeting those phantom kids.

Nancy
Old 09-09-2006, 10:41 PM   #48

Registry
OK, so we've lined up my brother-in-law's (non-egg) 19' 5th wheel trailer and tow vehicle, so I'll make reservations on Monday and we'll see you there!
Old 09-10-2006, 06:58 AM   #49

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
OK, so we've lined up my brother-in-law's (non-egg) 19' 5th wheel trailer and tow vehicle, so I'll make reservations on Monday and we'll see you there!

Cool! Peter be sure to post back with your site number and we'll get the information updated on the list.

We have two 19' Scamp 5th wheels and one 19' BigFoot 5th wheel coming, so you'll be able to do some comparison's on the fit and finish between molded and "stickie."

Just a bit over a month to go

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #50

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
I'm sure I won't be a challenge for you but I would love to RE-learn how to play Cribbage. Mike and I hauled the traveling cribbage board to Mexico with us last year and then couldn't remember how to play it.
I love to play too but Dale is hard to beat. So maybe there will be enough to have fun for even us "not too hard" to beat.

Just a month to go. Can't wait.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:32 AM   #51

Trailer: 1978 13 ft Scamp
Sounds greatl I have an egg friend but her scamp is still in "restoration" perhaps we'll come down. thanks for the invite =)

V
Valerie G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #52

Trailer: Scamp
Registry

It's that time to start talking about one of our favorite activities, eating.

In the past we've done a potluck dinners Friday evening and Saturday evening.

We also included a potluck breakfast Sunday morning. (Actually eveybody helped provide ingredients, Mike and Nancy did the cooking).

Now's the time to share your thoughts.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:59 AM   #53

Registry
Lynne and I have reserved space 29A for us and my brother-in-law's 19' "sticky" non-egg 5th wheel. (Sorry 'bout that, but we're trying to figure out what kind of egg our dreams hatch from.)

I've never driven a 5th wheel before . . .

--Peter
Old 09-11-2006, 11:27 PM   #54

Eating... Yummmm! I plan on bringing a big salad for Friday night and making some type of DO dish on Saturday. Mike and I will do breakfast again on Saturday if that's what everyone wants to do. It would be helpful to have another stove with a couple of burners and a couple more huge frying pans. Can anyone bring that?

Who plans on eating an egg, potato & tortilla dish and sausage on Sunday morning? We will need a head-count to plan the amount of food.

Nancy
Old 09-12-2006, 07:00 AM   #55

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Will bring our stove, we could do hotcakes again, Sat or Sun (or both ). Dave might do a big batch of his (famous) seafood gumbo Friday

Dave & Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:15 AM   #56

At this point, I'm skipping the pot luck for Friday night. It looks like my daughter is going to be going to be coming with me And I've promised her an old fashioned camping meal. You know...the roasted hotdog, s'mores thingy She hasn't camped with me all year and it seems like a small thing to do

Saturday, I'm contributing a Slow-Cooker Tamale Pie to the dinner and please count my daughter in on the Sunday breakfast. Just tell us what you need us to bring.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:48 AM   #57

Quote:
It looks like my daughter is going to be going to be coming with me
Woo hoo!!! We get to meet your daughter!!!

Nancy
Old 09-12-2006, 08:50 AM   #58

Quote:
Will bring our stove, we could do hotcakes again, Sat or Sun (or both ). Dave might do a big batch of his (famous) seafood gumbo Friday
My vote is to do the hotcakes on Sunday and just "do our own thing" on Saturday morning. Kathie's hotcakes and Dave's seafood gumbo... YUMMY!!!!

Nancy
Old 09-12-2006, 08:52 AM   #59

Sunday Breakfast Participants:

Nancy
Mike
Kendall
Kathie
Dave
Byron
Anne
Linda
Dale
Kathy
Jackie
Chuck
Jacquie
Bill
Dennis
Charlene
Jerry
Bonnie

...Who else?

If you want to be added to the list, send me a PM and then we won't clog up this thread with breakfast messages. (To send a PM, click on Nancy in Oregon at the left. Then click on Send a Personal Message.)

Nancy
Old 09-13-2006, 12:55 PM   #60

WOOOHOOO, A MONTH FROM TODAY!