Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event 2009! - Page 11 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #201

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
Isaak and Sharon: I have a Saturday potluck contribution that only your young boys could love.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #202

Trailer: 1988 19 ft Scamp
Ohhhh....do tell! Cheri says "That worries me"
Isaac M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #203

Registry
Nothing unhealthy. Nothing you wouldn't feed your kids at home. You'd just assemble it differently.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #204

Registry
It hasn't been said yet, so I'm going to pipe up with a big THANK YOU to Donna and every one else who disorganized last weekend's Not Organized Gathering. Lynne and I had a great time . . . wish we could have stayed for Sunday breakfast, but had to go.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #205

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
As usual....I haven't recovered yet. What a GREAT TIME!

Thanks Donna, et al.....
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #206

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Mama Mia... Here we go again... my my... lah lah lah lah lah!!!!
Did you get Donna to sing at Saturday night's DISCO party? Did the disco ball come out? I left it in Barb-the-Babe's capable hands.

Hey, sorry we had to leave Saturday morning, but we did get our NOG ration of Kathy's stupendous apple strudel french toast... THANK YOU Kathy & Dave. Yummmmmmm...

And special thanks to Ma Nature who ranks right up there with Donna D for givin' us a PERFECT 10 of a cramping kick-off long weekend. We have to hand it to the state of Or'gun as well... VERY NICE facilities at Waterloo - very nice river, the Santiam.

Great to see you all again... fabulous turnout. I will soon post a Picassa site where you can go and see some fun pix of yourselves.

And to Lorne, many thanks for the book - I look forward to reading it - very thoughtful of you.

Cheers all,
Sharen & Simon
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #207

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I keep seeing my name crop up and I can tell you honestly no one could have had any more fun than I did. It was great seeing each and every one of you and thanks also to Mother Nature for giving us that mostly sunny day on Friday... get out the sunscreen! For spring camping I rate this one a 9.75 for weather and a perfect 10 for all the not organized participation. A special thanks to Linda and Dale for having the Sunday Brunch in their site. I really appreciated it so I could leave on time. Ya know what? We'll need to do it again in the Fall. Stay tuned, I'll start a topic mid-week.

PS: Sharen, no one got to hear me sing. So, the leaves are still all on the trees and scrubs.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #208

Trailer: 2000 Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
What a great place Waterloo is. We had a great time, especially our pup Frida. Boy did she frolic up a storm with Gertie and Shasta . Berry and Ellen, it was great gettng to know you and Bill, thanks for sharing your great VW stories with Mailie and I. We both hope to see you all again at future gatherings. Adonna and Louise, what fun we had dutch-ovening together, eh? And Sharon, I really need to learn when to say when on the martinis . I was fine as long as I was standing by the fire but when It was time to turn in, I was lucky to find my way next door , and tell those boys to practice their frisbee throwing 'cause I'll be waiting. Sadly, disco night did not get off the ground. I think that it was just too cold for most people to want to leave the comfort of the fire. But that's OK. We're working on some other ideas to help inject some variety into the NOG. Till then...
Wayne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #209

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
We had a wonderful time with our OLD friends and meeting all the new ones!
I especially had fun with Sharen and Simon...darn, that they left before getting to know Stephen. AND ;they didn't see the cooler-han-cool wood burned name tag I made with my buddy Byron and his sweet wife, Anne. I loved how my Compact II picture turned out and think this migr be another new HOBBY for me to take up!!!! I can't wait to show off my name tags at the Ft. Langley Meet and then again at Taidnapam!
Gregg and I decided that WE WOULD GET TOGETHER a Trailer part SWAP MEET and a regular good old Garage Sale event, while we camp at Taidnapam!!! Get ready to bring your crap and other good stuff. STUFF your rigs with garage sale stuff and make US ALL HAPPY.
I'll get the list from Gregg and follow up in late May and early June...
Isaac and both boys were fun and SWEET, as always. I love Isaac's parenting, Barak's neato-nifty lego creations, and Jessie's big smile and winning way with his new best friend, Samantha!
Peter, thank you for all the treats you gave me. I will bring them over to my friend Donald, sometime this week. He's ecstatic about getting stuff to put into his new OLD 'needy' Scamp.
I also was thrilled to see Kent and Suzanne, all the way down from BC. I was so happy to see them win the free prize from Donna D.!!!!
I'm still drooling for more Dutch oven breakfasts, from Byron and from Linda! Boy do they know how to cook IT!!! I also had so much fun with the Bailey's from Ian and Vickie. Wow, was that something new for me! I must've gone to bed to early for the martini hour of Sharon!!! Just as well, cause last year, I did a bit too much of the Pomegranate stuff and was snookered...
See you all soon!
Trailer Trash at it's FINEST!!!!
BB
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #210

Trailer: 1988 19 ft Scamp
Quote:
Mama Mia... Here we go again... my my... lah lah lah lah lah!!!!
Oh my goodness...since I barely remember the 70's (okay....it is only because I was born in the 70's...unlike many of your answers ) and didn't even get this quote until Barak looked over my shoulder and started singing ABBA. Why does my 7-year old know ABBA?

A huge thanks to everyone for a very fun weekend. The boys (and I) were completely exhausted by the time we got home. I don't even know how many miles Barak and Jesse rode with Dylan, Riley, and Samantha.

Looking forward to the next gathering!

-Isaac
Isaac M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #211

Trailer: 1977 Scamp (Renovated)
Man did we miss this! Let us know if anybody wants to hang out in Oregon. We just got here Monday
Taylor and Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #212

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Man did we miss this! Let us know if anybody wants to hang out in Oregon. We just got here Monday
Another group gathering fairly local coming up in about five weeks: 2009 Washington State Get Together - 2nd Annual, June 4-7, 2009 Taidnapam Park

How long you going to be in Oregon? Did you see the listing for the Oregon Gathering in July? Click here: 2009 Oregon Gathering - July 16-19, 2009 in Bandon, OR

Sorry we missed you at the NOG! There will be info on the Fall NOG posted in a day or so....

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 AM   #213

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Ditto all of the previous kudos! This was one of the best NOGs yet. Incredible weather, great turnout and such fun. I enjoyed seeing all of you and look forward to the fall! Thanks Donna and all who added to the joy and fun for all.

Charlene Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #214

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Registry
Greetings:

What great fun! Luna and I joined Uncle Erik for three hikes off the Santiam River. Homer and Roger joined us. Great scenery and a great time was had by all.

Dennis
Dennis Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #215

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Pictures! I want pictures!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #216

Trailer: 2008 Escape
Hey all,
What a great NOG we had. I still can't believe that the Saturday potluck was rain free after 3 downpours! Donna just has "the right stuff". Thanks to all... for great food, great quilting(Adonna,Cher,Kathy), great buzz (Sharon...eh gads), and great Dutch Oven fun (Wayne and Adonna). It was also great to meet our new Escapeee, Barb.
Donna, we owe you for so much, but especially for getting us moving in the spring. We left Waterlou and had a night in New Port (dinner at Rogue Brewery) and another at Cannon Beach. I especially enjoyed watching the Puffins on Haystack Rock. The whole drive we relished the multitude of colors as various trees greet the spring. We would have missed all that, and the friendships of the group, Donna, if it weren't for you and the NOG.
Thanks A Bunch,
Louise and John
Louise B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #217

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
I'm no Brian McWeeney but here are my happy snaps from the Spring NOG in Oregon... this link takes you to my Picassa web site for an album called "CRAMPING_APR09_WATERLOO."

http://picasaweb.google.com/HEATHGAL/CRAMP...IumrrbSjpLclwE#

Enjoy!
Sharen & Simon
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #218
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
I loved the photos Sharen! The weather looked great and the people looked happy.

Your new spare tire cover is super-duper.

Hi Simon.
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #219

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft Gaucho
Images from Waterloo
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0479.4.jpg   IMG_0472.4.jpg  

Ericpa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #220

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft Gaucho
Images from Waterloo
Attached Thumbnails