Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event - Page 8 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #141

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Hello all you Egg-i-licous folk and friend! Simon and Sharen here... awakening like sleeping bears from a long winter's nap up on Whidbey Island, WA. Looking forward with great glee to return to Shampooee, along with our golden True and Westie Keeper and our Casita... haven't found a whatchamacallit - cast iron pot - yet, but one of these days we'lll get lucky. We only buy recycled, thrift shop, you know... cheap!

Lots to catch up on with all of you. Yes, hoping for some sunny skies - we'll even settle for dry and overcast, if that's the best we can do.

See y'all very soon.

Cheers,
Sharen & Simon A-16
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #142

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
Scamp Owners . . . I have a variety of Scamp cabinet doors and covers that are in new or good condition and are looking for a new home. These include:
  • Side Bath Door (Some screw holes)
  • Upper kitchen cabinet doors (5) (New Condition)
  • Gaucho hatch covers (New Condition)
  • Gaucho cabinet door (New Condition)
  • Kitchen sink lower cabinet doors (2) (New Condition)
  • Other odds-n-ends

I also have a set of five unfinished upper kitchen cabinet doors with an open center for a panel insert -- a bamboo mat, wire mesh, a photograph, electronic picture frame, whatever -- made out of poplar. They're assembled, sanded and ready for stain or paint and your choice of center panel material. (I made them and then decided I wanted slightly different dimensions for my doors.) The open space in the middle exposes a 4-1/2" x 8" panel. (Plus a 1/4" allowance on all sides for attaching the panel on the inside lip of the door.)

If you're interested in any of these things, let me know and I'll bring them with me to the NOG . . . otherwise they will stay home.

--Peter
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #143

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Wow, this doesn't look good!

Friday, Apr 25
High: 60 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
RainyFriday Night, Apr 25
Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 51 °F

Saturday, Apr 26
High: 52 °F RealFeel®: 51 °F
Colder with rainSaturday Night, Apr 26
Low: 44 °F RealFeel®: 46 °F

Sunday, Apr 27
High: 53 °F RealFeel®: 48 °F
RainSunday Night, Apr 27
Low: 45 °F RealFeel®: 39 °F
Rain

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day!
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #144

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Got you on the opening page Carole! Thanks for the update.

I'm not too concerned about the weather Sharon. It was 80 degrees here on Saturday, three hail storms came through yesterday and the weather folk are predicting snow down to 500 feet tonight. Go figure!?!?! NOG is still 9 days out... a lot can happen in 9 loooonnnng days.

Don't forget the E-Z-Ups, we want SUN!
Attached Images

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #145

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
[b]Hello all you Egg-i-licous folk haven't found a whatchamacallit - cast iron pot - yet, but one of these days we'lll get lucky.

Lots to catch up on with all of you. Yes, hoping for some sunny skies - we'll even settle for dry and overcast, if that's the best we can do.

Cheers,
Sharen & Simon A-16[b]
IF you bring the ingredients and some briquetts, we could bring another dutch oven for you to practic in and provide some guidence. We have a few extra. Anyone else? Maybe we could have a mini class and those that know all about do can also help.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:27 AM   #146

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Widebody Burro
I just checked Accuweather for the Woodburn area, and they are predicting rain Thursday morning, but 70 degrees on Friday and Saturday.
Adonna & Bob Roelke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:43 AM   #147

Trailer: 2002 Casita 17 ft
We are at Sea & Sand (near DePoe Bay) right now and it is gorgeous. It's sunny and shirt-sleeve weather--we are basking while we can. This is my first attempt at wireless campground internet! Looking forward to Champoeg next week.
Gil & Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #148

So are we, in seven days we will be basking in the campground. So ready to go camping for fun.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #149

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
I'm not too concerned about the weather Sharon. It was 80 degrees here on Saturday, three hail storms came through yesterday and the weather folk are predicting snow down to 500 feet tonight. Go figure!?!?! NOG is still 9 days out... a lot can happen in 9 loooonnnng days.

Boy Donna, you weren't kidding!
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #150

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
It's not long now! We look forward to seeing old friends and new! Linda, Dennis and I would love to join all of you at the Thursday potluck. We would like to make arroz con pollo or a berry crisp. Any preferences? See you there!

Charlene Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #151

Why not bring chicken for Thursday and desert for Saturday? I think we will do a mexican lasanga and a pineapple upside down for Thursday, and maybe a strogneoff for Saturday. And of course peeps for Friday night.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #152

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Site B28 up for grabs...first one to email me...already paid for so just pay me when we get there then there is no tranfer fee for either party. Brandy
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #153

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
This week we were in Harley (our Burro) planning for our NOG journey. Alas, bad medical news for Vicki's mother means our trip is cancelled. The good news for hopefuls is that site A27 will be up for grabs as I am about to cancel the reservation. Hope someone from the group and snap it up.
cheers, and hoping we'll see you in the fall.
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #154

So very sorry to hear about your family.

But who is going to help me eat all those peeps? I guess I will have to save some for Gina in three weeks. They will truely be properly stale for her by then.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #155

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
Quote:
So very sorry to hear about your family.

But who is going to help me eat all those peeps? I guess I will have to save some for Gina in three weeks. They will truely be properly stale for her by then.
They won't keep until the fall?????
thanks
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #156

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Quote:
Why not bring chicken for Thursday and desert for Saturday? I think we will do a mexican lasanga and a pineapple upside down for Thursday, and maybe a strogneoff for Saturday. And of course peeps for Friday night.
Sounds good, Linda. We'll bring chicken and a salad for Thursday.

Charlene Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #157

Registry
Quote:
Site B28 up for grabs...first one to email me...already paid for so just pay me when we get there then there is no tranfer fee for either party. Brandy
Brandy, does this mean you're not coming?

--Peter
Old 04-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #158

Registry
If someone just happens to be coming to the NOG from BC and just happens to arrive with about 1kg ($30) of bulk Smarties candies I'm sure I'll just happen to have $30 and Lynne will just happen to roll her eyes because I just happen to have run out of the Smarties supply that I bought a month ago when I just happened to be in BC to buy her Surfside . . .

--Peter
Old 04-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #159

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
Ian- and vicki: sorry to hear that you will not be at the gathering. I was looking forward to comparing stories about Neepawa. All the best to family.

PeterH, I just happen to be from B.C. and I do not know if there are any others. Do you not have bulk smarties in the USA? Please be a bit more specific or the reasons why you can not. In spite of Democratic candidates there is free trade between our fair lands. I would not want to just happen to have a kg of smarties and some one else or several others to just happen to have a kg. of smarties.
Kent I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #160

The only place I can find bulk smarties is bi-mart. But I get the bulk orange peanutes at wally's. If someone from Canada is making a shopping list to bring down we could use a couple of cans of special baking soda. The actual name is at home. I will see if I can get the actual name from Dale's sister in Canada. She usually brings him his supply. He won't make waffles without it.