Ontario Bolerama 2010 - Wagons Ho! to Earlton - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #21

Trailer: 1974 13 ft Boler (built in Earlton
Registry
I would like to thank everyone involved in the preparation of the Wagons Ho event at Earlton , Ontario . Fred and Doness and Mike , were a big part of organizing , sorry i don't know their last names . It was truely a fun experiance . We had two vehicals stop by that were pulling bolers and wanted to know what was going on , they to were on vacation . Everyone was very friendly and had a story to tell about their fiberglass unit . On Satuday we went on a wagon ride to see the Bison in the pasture and we saw very interesting old steam operated machines . Beautiful old cars and trucks were on display and a country band was playing . Before i forget i want to thank the owners of Earlton RV for the hospitality they showed during our stay . I wish Earlton RV many more successful years in business . Thanks guys !! you rock !!
Perry Mac Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:53 AM   #22

Trailer: 1976 Tripple E Surfside
Yes.
It was definitely worth the drive.
We all had a great time, and the Poker run was great also..
Thanks to everyone who attended this years Bollerema.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #23

Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300
I too had a great time. This was my first Boler gathering, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Fred and Donna held everything together; and Mike's addition of the 'poker run' let us see another part of the country (and sample Quebec's finest poutine!)
I enjoyed talking with like-minded people, and sharing info - though I must say it was pretty one-way with me being on the receiving end.
Hope to see you all again soon.
KarenH
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #24

Trailer: 1972 Boler 13 ft
It really was worth the drive. Earlton RV pulled out all stops in the hospitality department. We were camped right across the road from the old Boler factory which is still there although not producing Bolers anymore. The owner of Earlton RV is a Bison farmer and we were camped next door under the watchfull eye of a 19 foot tall steel bison. On the friday night we had a BBQ with Bison burgers and Bison sausage. Several local newspapers featured our trailers and you can check on photos on the Earlton RV facebook page.
Attached Thumbnails
phpq9eFZIAM.jpg  
Barbara Gardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #25

Trailer: 1977 Boler
Wagons Ho

I posted the results of the Bolerama "Wagons Ho" to Earlton Ontario. The meet went great. Weather, venues and real nice folks. We also had a Bison theme that once at Earlton RV it became obvious. We were camping under a huge Bison statue and also got a tour of a free range Bison herd. I have more pics just have to post more later...
link Ontario Bolerama 2010
Fred Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:56 AM   #26

Trailer: 1977 Boler
Website

Ontario Bolerama 2010
I have updated the website from this years meet. You'll find a report and lots of pics. Also checkout Earlton RV facebook for pics on the event. By all accounts it went really well. We did a rally, Wal-marted, Poker Runs, Bison BBQ, meetngreet, group camped, hayride in a Bison herd, we did it all, even had a rainbow. Camping the way it should be!
Fred Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #27

Trailer: Trillium 1971 13 ft
Registry
Hi there, I was just wondering what the plans are for 2011?? Is this going to be a yearly event in Earlton??

https://community.webshots.com/user/p...host=community
Paul Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #28

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
can anyone point me to any interior photos of the New trillium 4500? Thats is, if there are any, I thought i read it would be there.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #29

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Hi Ontario bolarama-ites: Paul and I just got back from Quebec bolerama and found a couple of Ontario bolerama-ites there too. That was nice since my "cereal box" french is pretty scary. However, as the only 2 Anglos there, we could not have been treated any better. The whole bunch adopted us and looked after us and translated for us when I got stuck and we had a fabulous time. We will definitely plan on going back next year. They had 62 units for their first year which was really great. They utilized a campground who booked 2 trailers per space in a fairly open area so we all had hydro, which we really liked. Our space-mate turned out to be the organizer and she had no English so I really had to practice with my "cereal boxes", but hey. We got'er done! Thanks Quebec. We love you. Hope to see everybody at next year's Ontario bolerama, and anybody who is up for Quebec, we'd love to see you there too.
Paul & Vivian & The Boogie Boler
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #30

Registry
That's two bolerama's for us in one year. Now we are looking at Manitoba. Not sure about 3 in one year! Whoo. Anyway loved both Earlton & St. Aulnaeis!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:42 AM   #31

Registry
The September 20th issue of "Old Autos" has the article and pictures of our Ontario Bolerama 2010 meet if anybody is interested.
Bizzian