Prairie Egg - Going West - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #1

Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Jerry & Vivian here in snowy, blustery, and -15 PEI. We plan to attend Bolerama and then head west to Prairie Egg in Sask. (We also have grandkids in Sask). Anyone from the east planning to go to Prairie Egg......we could for a caravan.
Jerry Cranford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Jerry & Vivian here in snowy, blustery, and -15 PEI. We plan to attend Bolerama and then head west to Prairie Egg in Sask. (We also have grandkids in Sask). Anyone from the east planning to go to Prairie Egg......we could for a caravan.
Hi: Jerry... We arn't headin' west but we are goin' east to P.E.I. and then back for Bolerama. We just confirmed an electrick site # 103 in Hill Campground for July 9-12 in Emily P. Pk. Mary Anne likes her plug in coffee maker and slo cooker so we booked a site slightly away from the group area but very near the showers. Maybe we could join up and caravan back to Ontario.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #3

Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Quote:
Hi: Jerry... We arn't headin' west but we are goin' east to P.E.I. and then back for Bolerama. We just confirmed an electrick site # 103 in Hill Campground for July 9-12 in Emily P. Pk. Mary Anne likes her plug in coffee maker and slo cooker so we booked a site slightly away from the group area but very near the showers. Maybe we could join up and caravan back to Ontario.

Hi Alf: Good plan if our PEI departure dates coincide. Tell me you dates. We're probably going to leave here July 5th or 6th and arrive in Emily on 9th. Also if you need to know about parks here I could offer some insight. Make sure we connect while you're on PEI. (My cell 902-393-0068).

Jerry & Vivian
Jerry Cranford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #4

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Jerry& Vivian... We are still working on the dates(except Bolerama on the 9th.) etc. We have always done a destination specific trip as opposed to a trip is the destination!!! We will certainly let you know the details and thanks for the cell connection.
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #5

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
Thumbs up

When is the Prairie Egg? We're heading through the flat land for an August wedding in Winnipeg and wondered when the Sask meet was and if we could fit it in. Can't find any dates for it, or location.
cheers
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #6

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
When is the Prairie Egg? We're heading through the flat land for an August wedding in Winnipeg and wondered when the Sask meet was and if we could fit it in. Can't find any dates for it, or location.
cheers
Ian
Ian, it looks like our paths MAY yet pass again. I am going to be in Winterpeg for a 150th year family celeberation the last weekend of July, but I plan to be there at least a week before and week after.
Camping at "Grand Beach" at that time if year is nice.

Beautiful sandy beachs and Manlitoba's semi-famous 'skeeterz!!!!
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #7

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
Quote:
Ian, it looks like our paths MAY yet pass again. I am going to be in Winterpeg for a 150th year family celeberation the last weekend of July, but I plan to be there at least a week before and week after.
Camping at "Grand Beach" at that time if year is nice.

Beautiful sandy beachs and Manlitoba's semi-famous 'skeeterz!!!!
Can it get any better?
See you in May.
cheers
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #8

Trailer: 73 Boler and 78 Biggar
Doug, any plans on Spokane for Goodguys in July ? Were hoping to go with Wayne & Bev !
John J. M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #9

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
J.J., just flew in from Maui and MAN are my arms tired!!!

G/G'$ is def inate ly a no can do for u$. We have a hard enough time ju$tifying attendance at G/G'$ in Puyallup even though we enter with $ome other War$hington Car people!

P.S: PLEASE say 'HAY' to Bev n Wayne for me...
Attached Thumbnails
CR_jacket.jpg  
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #10

Trailer: Boler
Quote:
cheers
Ian
If you haven't already heard, Prairie Bolerama is July 16-19, at Macklin, Sk. On the Alberta/SK border, south of Lloydminster. If you are attending you can register with Greg at : boler77[at]shaw.ca
Theresa O.
Theresa O. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper