CA Scamp Camp Far West - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2015, 06:34 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Scamp Deluxe 5th Wheel ('The Peanut')
Scamp Camp Far West

Scamp Owners International (SOI) is pleased to announce the second annual gathering of Scamp Camp Far West. We are non-discriminatory! ALL (I do mean ALL) molded fiberglass brands are welcome and encouraged to attend. Don’t let a bunch of Scampers scare you off.

The Event: Scamp Camp Far West
Dates: May 14-18, 2015
Location: Gold Country Resort and Campground. Pine Grove, CA.
That’s just up the hill from Jackson, CA on Highway 88. About 50 miles east of Sacramento.

We have reserved 24 sites at Gold Country Campground Resort.
Reservations can be made now. You need to call the campground directly to reserve a site (209-296-4650) and ask to reserve with the group of “Scamps”.

Sites will be $31.50/ night (tax included) for full hookups. We are able to reserve only 24 sites. After you have made a reservation, please let us know by PM so we know you are coming. Don’t wait too long to make your reservation!
If you would like more information, or see some pictures, you can contact me by Private Message (PM) through this website. In the meantime you can access the campground website at: goldcountrycampground.com.
Earl A.
Earl Arrants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #2

Sites are going fast. Only 2 sites remain available. Check whose coming:
Over on Casitaforum.com.
Go to rallies (upcoming) - other rallies - Scamp Camp Far West - post #2;
OR
Scampcamper.com. Go to upcoming gatherings - Scamp Camp Far West - post #1.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:19 PM   #3

Scamp Camp Far West

We have only 1 site left. After that site is gone, there will be a waiting list. Check whose coming:
Over on Casitaforum.com.
Go to rallies (upcoming) - other rallies - Scamp Camp Far West - post #2;
OR
Scampcamper.com. Go to upcoming gatherings - Scamp Camp Far West - post #1.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:36 PM   #4

Red face Scamp Camp Far West

All sites for Scamp Camp Far West have been confirmed. We are not able to obtain any more sites and are now starting a waiting list. If you are interested in being on the waiting list, please send me a PM through this website, or post on this thread.

If you have a confirmed site, and now for some reason cannot attend PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT cancel with the park. Contact me and I will make the necessary cancellation arrangements. We will be able to move someone from the waiting list to take your place. Initial deposits are refundable up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #5

Scamp Camp Far West

We have had 2 cancellations for Scamp Camp Far West. Those 2 sites are available for anyone interested in joining us May 14-18, 2015, at the Gold Country RV Resort in Pine Grove, California. As usual, we welcome ANY brand of molded fiberglass rig. Don’t let a bunch of Scamps scare you off. Send me a PM for more information on reserving one of these 2 spots.
This will be a DOG gathering (DisOrganized Gathering) with minimal attempts at organization. We will let things happen spontaneously. Our minimal planning will include a potluck for Saturday evening, and a no host hot dog feed Friday evening. We will furnish a fire. You bring your own food and condiments. Of course there could be a field trip to the buffet at Jackson Rancheria which is close by. Be sure to bring your lawn chairs. You may desire to just sit and visit!
- - Earl
Old 04-11-2015, 03:35 PM   #6

Scamp Camp Far West

One of our 2 cancellations has been filled. We still have 1 site available for anyone out there that would like to join us. We welcome any brand of molded fiberglass trailer! Don't let a bunch of Scamps scare you off. Send me a PM for registration information. - - Earl
Old 05-03-2015, 10:42 PM   #7

Scamp Camp Far West

We have been able to reserve several extra last minute sites for Scamp Camp Far West this coming May 14-18. If there are any out there who would like to take advantage of this last minute notice, you can contact me by PM through this website for directions to make confirmed reservations.
So far, we have 24 sites confirmed. As always, we welcome ANY (and I do mean ANY) make of molded fiberglass trailer. Don’t let a bunch of Scamps scare you off! We will be meeting at Gold Country Campground and RV Park in Pine Grove, California.
- - Earl
Old 05-04-2015, 03:34 PM   #8

Name: Reed & Karen
Trailer: Oliver
California
We booked today

Sent from my SM-N900V using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Old 05-05-2015, 04:56 PM   #9

Scamp Camp Far West

Last Chance Last Chance
to make reservations to attend Scamp Camp Far West. We have 3 sites available until this coming Sunday (May 10) when we must cancel them if no takers - #58, - #59, - #68. Remember, we welcome ALL brands of molded fiberglass trailers. Don’t let a bunch of Scamps scare you off! Contact me by PM through this website for directions on making a reservation. - - Earl

Tags
scamp