CO Sept 13-16, 2012: 3rd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Sept 13-16, 2012: 3rd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup

Mark your calendars and don't miss this one. We will hold our 3rd Annual Fiberglass RV Get-Together at Cherry Creek State Park, Aurora, Colorado (S.E. corner of the Denver Metro area) from Thursday, September 13 thru Sunday, September 16, 2012. Pioneer Loop will be the central Loop and, as most of you know, Gold Rush and Coyote Loops are literally right next door. Once again, "S.O.B.'s" (Some Other Brand) are invited. Especially "ex-Egg owners" are encouraged to come. We're still your friends and want you there.

One big exciting bit of news is that Larry and Debby Gamble, with Little House Customs are planning to attend our event. More on that later.

Any of you that know for sure you would like to attend, be sure and let me know. I want to work with an E-mail list from an early point this year. I do know that we can't make reservations until 6 months in advance of the date of our event.

So, there you are, please consider joining us, keep checking back for more updates and information.

Thanks,

Keith Williams
Keith Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Sept 13-16, 2012: 3rd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup

Colorado Fall Fiberglass Trailer Roundup at Cherry Creek State Park. 3rd Annual

Colorado State Park

Pioneer Loop September 13th thru the 16th

Again, all Fiberglass trailers are encouraged and welcomed.

Cocktail get together Friday Night, bring a appetizer to share.
Pot Luck 6 pm Saturday Night Bring dish to share

Pioneer Loop/Full hook ups or near by Cottonwood Grove Loop for those who prefer to dry camping.
Mark your calendars and don't miss this one. We will hold our 3rd Annual Fall Fiberglass RV Get-Together at Cherry Creek State Park, Aurora, Colorado (S.E. corner of the Denver Metro area) from Thursday, September 13 thru Sunday, September 16. Pioneer Loop will be the central Loop and, as most of you know, Gold Rush and Coyote Loops are literally right next door. Once again, "S.O.B.'s" (Some Other Brand) are invited. Especially "ex-Egg owners" are encouraged to come. We're still your friends and want you there.

One big exciting bit of news is that Larry and Debby Gamble, with Little House Customs are planning to attend our event. More on that later.

Any of you that know for sure you would like to attend, be sure and let me know. I want to work with an E-mail list from an early point this year. I do know that we can't make reservations until 6 months in advance of the date of our event.

So, there you are, please consider joining us, keep checking back for more updates and information.

Thanks,

Keith Williams

We may try to slip in other activities, but I am not committing to anything, We just want to relax and enjoy!
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #3

March 13th you can start making your reservations.............. Whooooo Hooooo
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #4

A few of us are wondering, if everyone wants to have the cocktail party be themed?

Sooooooooo, Should we throw out themes and see which one sticks?

Suggestions on a theme. (ok this is not saying we are having a "theme" cocktail party, but rather seeing if we want toooooooooo)

Of course there is the different era's
50's
60's
70's
80's
and so on. Does anyone have suggestions?
Old 03-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #5

As of Today they are accepting reservations...
Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #6

13 sites are already reserved. Please Pm me so I can keep track of who is attending. Thank You.........
Old 04-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #7

Name: Vicki and Frank
Trailer: Hunter I
Colorado
Registry
3rd Annual Fall Get-Together at Cherry Creek Sept 13 - 16

Dear Keith, my husband and I have a Hunter I and we'll try to get a reservation for the Fall Get-Together. Is there any kind of group rate for the "fiberglass RV" group and are we on our own.
Thanks Vicki B
"Buffalo Trails"
vjbcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #8

Have had a few inquiries as to when the reservation are open at Cherry Creek. They are open and 14 sites in the Pioneer Loop are already reserved as well as a few campers are in the Dry sites Loop. So I just want to make sure everyone know's, that yes it's time to make your reservations.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and some of the different Fiber glass that are attending this year...... Some brands that have never attended. Yeah!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #9

Vicki, Check your Pm's and email. I emailed you just a while ago.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #10

Please refer all rally inquires to the Rally Post that I started. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #11

Is it possible for the "other cherry creek post" be combined into this post? Thanks moderators!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #12

21 sites are reserved.....

If your attending, could you please PM me and let me know your site number. I am trying to put together the site map and editing it doesn't work on this forum so I would like to get as many as I can the first site post map posting.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #13

Site # Map for Cherry Creek Fall Roundup

# 37 Harley and his driver Ed
#39 Keith and ?
#40 Carbonman and ?
#43 Keith and Shirley
#45 Pete and Oscar
#47 Walt and Jimmie
#49 Marv and Vicki
#50 Jim and Alice
#51 Robin
#52 Larry and Debbie
#58 George and Sandy
#56 Vicki and Frank
#60 Kathi

#117 Sue and Sandy

If your attending and haven't Pm'ed me or posted your site # please do so, So I can add you to the site map........
Old 05-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #14

Hmmmmmm, there are 21 sites taken for the weekend of the Roundup in the Pioneer Loop but only 15 rally members that have announced they are coming. I wonder if the other sites are taken by rally members or just other campers.................................

Please let us know if your one of the 6 sites already reserved in the Pioneer loop

I know of other's that are staying in other loops as well. But if you are doing so and haven't let us know, please do so. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #15

Name: Jim & Kathy
Trailer: Escape
Northern Colorado
CCSP rally - September 2012

please add us to your email list for the Cherry Creek State Park Rally. thanks.

this is our first posting...not sure if you need email address, etc in the text of our message.
jrbowers07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #16

Jim, I am not keeping a email list going. Just trying to keep fourm post updated, so everyone can see what's happening.

Are you thinking of joining us?
Old 05-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #17

Jim, If you follow the post, 3rd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup ( which I bumped up for you)

Rather than this one, You will see all the Roundup information. I keep it updated as much as possible. I do have a few name/reservation updates, but waiting to hear from other's before updating.

I will tell you that the Pioneer Loop is full for the rally with the exception of the handicap site.

But I would recommend the Gold Rush loop, any site 75 thru 82 is right next to the Pioneer Loop, which put's you into all the roundup action. We also have several in other loop's.

Hope you join us!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #18

Bumping for Jim..............
Old 05-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #19

Name: Jim & Kathy
Trailer: Escape
Northern Colorado
thanks for the info, will check the Gold Rush loop.

we can't make it Thursday, 9-13. would it be acceptable to arrive on Fri, 9-14 instead?
jrbowers07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #20

Quick update,

Pioneer Loop is full, with the exception of the handicap site. I would recommend the Gold Rush Loop, sites 75 thru 82 puts you right next to the Pioneer Loop and in the thick of the roundup events. But anything Gold Rush or Coyote Loop's are near by.....

I would recommend that if your interested in joining the roundup. Make your reservations Asap! The sites go quick, Coloradoian's are known for fall camping. So we have competition for sites..................

Tags
fall