CO Sept 15-18, 2011: 2nd Annual Colorado Fall Fiberglass Roundup - Pioneer Loop - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #41

Trailer: Casita
Updated list as of Monday 8/22/2011

See Post # 30
Thanks, Keith
Keith Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #42

Trailer: 2007 Casita
OK, I have searched HIGH and LOW for the Rally Post (not this rally) where they are doing a name tag contest. I can't find it! My intention was to Thank them for the idea................ And since I can't find it I can't send them a Thank You! Sorry! Hope they see it here.

Great idea by the way! Thank You, though you may never know I am trying to, much less that I acquisitioned your idea!
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #43

Trailer: 2010 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin G View Post
OK, I have searched HIGH and LOW for the Rally Post (not this rally) where they are doing a name tag contest. I can't find it! My intention was to Thank them for the idea................ And since I can't find it I can't send them a Thank You! Sorry! Hope they see it here.

Great idea by the way! Thank You, though you may never know I am trying to, much less that I acquisitioned your idea!
I think Donna instigated that for the NOG on this forum.
WtMtJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #44

Thanks I will check on that...........
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #45

Nope, that is not where I read it! Dang....................... But thanks for the suggestion.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #46

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Request for email address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Williams View Post
Here's the list as of tonight. If you're not on the E-mail list, I now am sending out, please PM that information to me.

Coyote - 24 Guy & BJ- Colorado Spgs, CO
P-37 Art & Laurel Loveland, Co ******************* NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
P-40 Grandjan- Louisiana************************NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
P-41 Chuck & Sheryl (before Vince & Gretchen)
P-41 Vince & Gretchen- Gun Barrel, CO
P-42 Karl & Lynn- Aurora, CO
P-43 Joel- Boulder, CO
P-45 Mel & Mary Ellen- Avondale, AZ ---- Corn Pudding Casserole
P-47 Gene & Nelene- Phoenix, AZ
P-48 Jim & Jody & Doggies Arvada, CO -----Smoked Meat Logs (Fatties)--Free Lipitor to be provided
P-49 Jeff- Camarillo, CA
P-50 Gary, Charlotte Loveland, CO
P-51 Robin- Greeley, CO
P-52 Lynn & Bill- Abilene, TX ***************** NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
P-54 Keith & Shirley- Aurora, CO ----- Lemon Cake from scratch, my Mom's "Lemom" cake
P-55HA Doug & Darla- Aurora, CO ----- Fiery Angel Hair Pasta w/ Sweet Italian Parsley-- ( A hit last year)
P-56 Alice (Wallo)- St. George, UT ************* NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
P-57 Pete & Oscar (the smiling Dog)- Texas Hill Country************ NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
P-58 Sherry & Dave- Estes Park, CO
P-59 P.C. (f_stop)- Columbia, SC
P-60 Chuck & Sandie- Surprise, AZ *************** NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
Gold Rush # 75 Diane (cagal) California
Gold Rush # 77 New Casita owners, Jerry and Libby, ******** NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
Gold Rush # 78 Sandi - Lakeside, CA ---- Pasta Salad
Gold Rush # 79 Brian & Susi - Ft Collins, CA*********** NEED CONTACT INFORMATION
Gold Rush # 80 – Keith & Jane----Thornton, CO---Anasazi Bean Casserole
Gold Rush # 82 Ray, Ellen & their Pal Tiffany- Chandler, AZ *********** NEED CONTACT INFORMATION

Please let me know of any corrections / changes needed.

Thanks,

EKW
I'd love to send you our email, even at this late date, but (please forgive the ignorance) I don't know how to PM you. Please reply to this message and advise me! Thanks.
Lynn Bennett
bennettLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #47

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennettLB View Post
I'd love to send you our email, even at this late date, but (please forgive the ignorance) I don't know how to PM you. Please reply to this message and advise me! Thanks.
Lynn Bennett
I PMed you, Keith, on the Casita Forum. Please check it for my message, OK?

Lynn Bennett, Abilene, TX
bennettLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennettLB View Post
I PMed you, Keith, on the Casita Forum. Please check it for my message, OK?

Lynn Bennett, Abilene, TX

Got it, Thanks,

Keith
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #49

See post # 30 for latest update 9 pm today

ekw
Old 09-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #50

Name: Vicki and Frank
Trailer: Hunter I
Colorado
Registry
Hi, my husband and I are interested in attending and would like to confirm that the rally is still happening and would like to confirm with someone in person via email or phone. My email is vjbcello@comcast.net and my cell phone is 720-532-3230.
I would love to hear from someone before making reservations. I did call Cherry Creek Park but they don't seem to have any group reservations. We've never attended a rally before so just wanted to touch bases with someone before obligating ourselves to a 4-day reservation. Thanks in advance for your help.
Vicki and Frank -- owners of a fibergalss Hunter I - 1973 vintage
vjbcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #51

Vicki, I am sending you a email as well as posting a response here. We would love to have you attend, but last I heard the campground was completely booked up. The rally is open to all who want to attend. That is not to say the Cherry Creek State Park doesn't have cancellations by now........... I would call them. But call me first, I am sending you my phone number in an email.

Unfortunately, if they have cancellations at this point, you most likely will be somewhere else in the park. But that doesn't mean you cant come hang with us............. .........

The Rally attendee's so far are mostly in the Pioneer and Gold rush loops. If you can get anything close to those that would be great! But like I said call me.......................
Old 09-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #52

Name: Andrew
Trailer: 13' Burro
Colorado
Hi guys,
I just posted an introduction in the "Hi, I am" forum this morning as we became Fiberglassrv-ers for the first time this week. We live near Denver and while our Burro will sadly, not be sea-worthy in time for this event, we would love to come down and chat with you all on one of the days. We have lots to learn and would appreciate anything you're willing to share.

Kind regards
Andrew & Karen
Old 09-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew and Karen View Post
Hi guys,
I just posted an introduction in the "Hi, I am" forum this morning as we became Fiberglassrv-ers for the first time this week. We live near Denver and while our Burro will sadly, not be sea-worthy in time for this event, we would love to come down and chat with you all on one of the days. We have lots to learn and would appreciate anything you're willing to share.

Kind regards
Andrew & Karen
Hi Andrew & Karen,

Welcome, and by ALL means, come down any day / days. Saturday might be the best, or Friday for sure. I'd look at the weather if I were you, and then decide. You will not regret the exposure to the "Fiberglass World". Your life has changed!

Regards,

Keith & Shirley
Old 09-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #54

Name: Andrew
Trailer: 13' Burro
Colorado
Keith, it was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. Thanks very much for the time you spent with us and the advice you gave. We should have our Burro up and running very shortly, so hopefully we'll see you at the next Colorado meetup.

~ Andrew
Old 09-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew and Karen View Post
Keith, it was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. Thanks very much for the time you spent with us and the advice you gave. We should have our Burro up and running very shortly, so hopefully we'll see you at the next Colorado meetup.

~ Andrew
Thanks, Shirley and I were happy to meet with you. Good luck and stay tuned for future events.

Regards,

Keith & Shirley
Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #56

Well, It was another fun rally. Enjoyed getting to see everyone and meeting all the new who joined us. Hope everyone had a safe journey home..........

Tags
fall