St. Croix Valley Meet-up August 21-22, 2010 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-26-2010, 04:39 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 13 ft Scamp
St. Croix Valley Meet-up August 21-22, 2010

I'm helping organize an event called Energy 2010 Renewable Energy & Resource Fair the weekend of August 21-22 at the Polk County fairgrounds in St. Croix Falls, WI. There's a campground as part of the fairgrounds and I'll be there all weekend with my Scamp. It would be fun to have other fiberglass RV'ers join me.

The fee to camp Friday and Saturday night is $40. That's for both nights, and includes electricity. Some sites do have water; if you let me know, I can reserve one of those for you. There's a sanitary dumping station on site and showers, though they're nothing fancy. Some sites are shaded, but those with water are in the open.

St. Croix Falls is about an hour north of the Twin Cities on the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway. There are many hiking and biking opportunities nearby, as well as good dining options. Of course, I'd hope that you'd also take in some of the exhibits and workshops that are part of our energy fair, but that's up to you. Check the website at www.polkcountyenergyfair.com for more details.

Anyone interested can contact me at <peterson [at] lakeland.ws>.
Jeff Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette
Hi Jeff,

That expo sounds interesting plus the location is something we can manage! We're going to check our calendar. Also will invite another couple who have a 16' Scamp, and some friends who have stickies and rvs.

Thanks!
Darnelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #3

Trailer: 98 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
This sounds interesting. Would like more details. Will watch the website. Will contact you. Thank you. Pat
Pat G is offline   Reply With Quote