truck camper show and rallie - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2006, 10:21 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
another club im a board member of is haveing a truck camper show and camper rallie in Ogallala Nebraska june 16/17/18 all are invited were haveing live music and a bbq and just a real good time anyone inerested come on over i attached the full page ad we put in trailer life for it.as of now we have filled 2 of the 3 campgrounds within 3 miles for all the people that are comeing from the us and canada it is a great way to meet a whole bunch of traveling buddies im taking my amerigo to this with my wife il be there june 12-18

Dan
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATCOA_1_.2.pdf (65.0 KB, 38 views)
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 10:20 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
im bringing this to the top because it is coming up fast would like to meet any and all of the fgrv members that would like to come it is open to all i will be there with my amerigo and i beleave there is several scamps at little thunder camp ground..so if any one can get there stop by and say hi i will be staying 0n site 70 of the main rally sitecheck it out at camper rally and show

Dan
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:28 AM   #3

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
I checked this site out. This is going to be a huge show and rally. Dan has done lots of work and a wonderful job helping putting this together.

If anyone lives in the area or is passing through, they should make it a point to stop by and check this rally out. Live music, BBQ, loads of people, at least 17 different truck campers to see and new equipment to check out, get a chance meet some owners and CEO's of these companies and so much more. Bigfoot and Northern Lite campers included. Even if you prefer a trailer to a camper, still stop by. At the very least, see what is out there, new floor plans, appliances, decor and gadgets. You might even get a new idea or two for your own trailers. You have a chance to talk to the head guys of these companies, meet new people, eat good food and enjoy some music in a beautiful spot. This is going to be a great social event and the best part, it is FREE!!!!!! Take advantage of the fact that all of this is in one location in a camping setting. This sounds like a ton of fun for everyone.

Don't forget--------------Ogallala, Nebraska June 16 - 18 2006

If we lived closer we would love to check this rally out, for sure.

Dan, hope you have a great time. When it is all over, give yourself a big pat on the back for a job well done.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote