17' Boler JEWEL OF CANADA'S PACIFIC RIVIERA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
Jan

Trailer: Boler
This boler is clean as a whistle. It has a laminate floor, a new stove, three way fridge, heater, toilet, awning. It pulls like a dream and is mechanically very very sound. Its listed on Ebay. Yes, I have the Jewel everyone is talking about. I invite you to ask me any questions, but it might be easier to review the listing on Ebay first. I am in Campbell River BC. Apparently last week when I had it listed there were rumblings around this site that it was a bogus sale due to the fact I asked for a bank wire transfer as an add on to Ebay. I explained that in my ebay add that a certified cheque or money order etc from the USA takes 21 days to clear and that the bank advised me due to the no of scams out there and the fake cheques the only safe way to accept payment for the trailer is by bank wire transfer. For those of you who did not read the add on carefully I also stated that I did not require you to send the money that way until you came to pick up the trailer and saw it for yourself. I would not sell you anything you are not happy with. Now who ever is spreading negative rumours about my beautiful boler, please stop. I welcome anyone to come and have a look at it if they are at all interested in it. Please contact me if you are looking for a mint 17 foot boler with a toilet, new oven, 3 way fridge, laminate flooring, awning... I would be happy to show you mine.
Attached Thumbnails
boler_back_inside.jpg   boler_stove_sink.jpg  

Boler_toilet.jpg   boler_side.jpg  

Old 04-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #2

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Jan, welcome to fiberglassrv.com.

I think our questioning the ad was before you revised it (twice) to explain about the payment system you required.

There have been so many fiberglass trailer scams on ebay that persons looking for a trailer in that venue have to be very cautious about bidding on placed ads. As you can see in the referral section there is a thread anchored at the top of the board discussing these possibly bogus and truly bogus ads. A couple members of this site have been parted from their hard earned money and not received a trailer. It's a hard lesson to learn, so if there is a question about an ad it's better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck in selling your trailer. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Lizbeth
Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #3

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Here is the ebay link to the trailer if people are looking for it.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #4

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
This Boler is still for sale - ad is back up on usedvancouver.com

http://www.usedvancouver.com/classified-ad...ers-motor-homes
Old 04-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #5

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Jan, I think you might be pointing a finger at me, and righfully so. When I clicked on the link to the trailer, I got a pop up warning "suspected spam" so therefore I stand and appologize!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #6

Trailer: Jayco
Quote:
Jan, I think you might be pointing a finger at me, and righfully so. When I clicked on the link to the trailer, I got a pop up warning "suspected spam" so therefore I stand and appologize!!!
Do you still have this unit for sale?

Tags
boler