1972 13' Boler For Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #1

Trailer: 1977 Boler
This little Boler has had some major work done to it and will need some exterior work, as in paint to match your car or truck, to make it your own. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children with a front bunk and table that folds down. Light weight and can be towed with most vehicles. I sand blasted, primed and repainted the frame, which needed no crack repair, which most of them do. The lower wooden floor was replaced with new plywood and the entire floor was also painted to protect from water damage.The hitch was replaced with a 2 inch receptacle, instead of the flimsy 1 7/8 inch original and it has a retactable leveling post with wheel for moving it around. The floor was redone with new engineered wood flooring. The countertop and back splash are a custom made one piece stainless steel unit. It has a working 3 way fridge, propane, electric 110 and 12 volt battery. The original Boler green sink and cook top were replaced with a European style Smev stainless sink/stove combo which allows for more counter space. It has both city hook up and a 12 volt demand water pump system with an inside storage tank. There is both 12 volt and110 volt interior lighting and 110 volt plugs inside and out along with a storeable shore power cord. Am/fm cd player with an iPod aux input and charger along with Infinity speakers. There are lots of storage cupboards plus under bench storage. Cushions were replaced along with vinyl covering. The 2 side windows were replaced with sliders. It has a deep cycle battery that was installed new last season and was relocated from under the bench to outside behind the hitch. It has a new outside awning attached to a rail and stores in a zippered bag when not in use. It has been totally rewired inside and has both 7 pin and 4 pin connectors for tow vehicle lighting. It has a 110/12 volt power converter which charges battery when using shore power. It has a built in microwave. It has bracketry for dual propane tanks and probably more that I can`t think of right now. Most of the hard work has been done and will just need your personal touch outside to match your hotrod/collector car. It is very useable as is and ready to go camping. No furnace as it was removed for storage. Asking far below what I have into it, $5500 firm, and not looking for any trades. Email deuceroadster[at]telus.net for further info. For some reason I can not find my past posts detailing the build I did last year which included lots of pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Boler_for_sale_001_small.JPG   Boler_for_sale_002_small.JPG  

Old 03-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
For some reason I can not find my past posts detailing the build I did last year which included lots of pics.
This one Roger? Another boler frame off...

Send me a PM if you need more assistance.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #3

Quote:
This one Roger? Another boler frame off...

Send me a PM if you need more assistance.
Thats it Donna thanks!! Just not using this little egg as much as I thought we would so letting it go to someone who will. I put a lot of time and $$$`s into it.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Love the stainless counter and backsplash, I'll have to check out the restoration link!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Love the stainless counter and backsplash, I'll have to check out the restoration link!
Thanks. It was a bit of a hassle to make and a real pain to cut the hole for the sink/stove combo. It has to be fairly thick or it will warp when cut and won`t sit right on the existing counter. Adhered it with PL400.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #6

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
How did you cut the hole? Auto body nibbler?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:10 AM   #7

Quote:
How did you cut the hole? Auto body nibbler?
I used a 4 inch grinder and lots of filing. Also went through several drill bits and hole saws for the faucet.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #8

Sold to some nice people from the island.

Tags
boler