1972 13' Boler for sale in Edmonton AB - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #1

Trailer: 1972 13 ft Boler
1972 13' Boler for sale

I've owned this Boler for 10+ years and towed it behind my jeep both on and off road. It is a project Boler that needs some work.

The good:

The frame has been reinforced.
Tires are decent and it comes with a spare.
Wheel bearings were done about 6 years ago and the trailer has only been used 5-6 times since then.
Tailights and side marker lights have been upgraded to LED - one side marker light has a loose wire.
Curtains and cushions were replaced just before I bought the Boler and are in pretty good shape. Some seams need some re-sewing but the foam is in good shape.
The jalousie windows both work.
The flooring has been re-done with vinyl tile and automotive carpet.
A previous owner added upper cabinets over the couch and dinette for extra storage.
There is a Zodi Hot Vent dual burner forced air heater mounted under the seat. I've used it in -15C weather and it worked great!!!
Newer plywood table top (unfinished)
Comes with the poles to support the upper bunk.
Comes with a canvas add-a-room that is in very good condition. I've only used the awning part as there are no poles included. I'll need to find the walls and floor - they may in be in storage at my parents shop.

The bad:

The original lower kitchen cabinet, furnace, fridge, sink and water tank have been removed. The original stove is still there in a plywood countertop. The furnace and fridge vent holes have been filled with fibreglass and sanded smooth.
There are no propane lines although the original regulator is taped to the hitch.
There are minor leaks in the 2 side windows. Some times they leak, some times they don't.
A previous owner cut a round hole in the ceiling for a wood burning chimney. There is a metal cap and as far as I know it has never leaked.
There is no interior wiring. I had 2 RV batteries mounted in my jeep (to recharge while off-roading) and had them wired to run the forced air fan and a 12V cooler in the Boler. The jeep, batteries and cooler are long gone. The forced air fan needs to be re-wired.
There is no tongue jack and the hitch is bent and should be replaced. It is towable in it's current condition but I wouldn't go across country with it.
There are a few cracks in the lower fibreglass at the back from being dragged off road.
The door suffers from the typical Boler door sag.
There is a fibreglass cover for the front window but it needs some attention.

$1500 CDN

pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/jeepmania
Old 05-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #2

Trailer: 1972 13 ft Boler
sold

Tags
boler