1979 13' elmac fiberglass trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #1

Trailer: El Macho
what I am selling is a 1979 13' elmac fiberglass trailer, don't know how many were made, from what info that I have found the trailer was made by the same people that made the boler and scamp trailers, it looks the same inside and out except for the tail lights.

I completely striped the inside and remodeled the whole interior, with carpet, paint, water tank, water pump, sink faucet, wiring, lights, and added a microwave, no fridge just a ice box, also I added a fused power console with 110 volt outlets, cable, and 12 volt plug powered by a 400 watt inverter for tv and small electrical devices, also a xantrex 1200 watt plus inverter with a battery volt meter for the micro wave and larger devices.

battery power is two 6 volt trojan T-105 deep cycle batteries rated at 225 AH each, also a spare set of batteries that will give you a week of running just on batteries alone.

I had the axle replaced with a spring leaf axle, trailer brakes and 15" tires to give height for my jeep to get into those ruff spots.

I planned on finishing and painting the outside but never got around to it.
it is also wired for the external antenna or a satellite dish.

Asking 5000.00, for complete pictures inside and out email me at: gegers1[at]att.net
Attached Thumbnails
trailer1.jpg  
Old 01-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Just as added info, there was recently a thread wherein someone (you?) posted that they had an "elmac" trailer and it was posited that it was really an "el macho" but that when the DMV abbreviated (or cut off) the name, as they sometimes do, it became "elmac."

Just thought this might help someone who's trying to research the trailer. Clearly it's a Boler clone one way or another, so this is more just name trivia.

Raya
Old 01-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Since I brought it up here, I want to clarify that there has been further discussion in the "elmac/el macho" thread (it was gregs' thread I was thinking of), and gregs has clarified that his trailer actually has "elmac" stickers on it, so it is an "elmac" and not some other variation that was abbreviated by the DMV on the title.

Resume your consideration of gregs' trailer (which I interrupted) knowing that it is, indeed an "elmac."

Raya