1980 Merry Miler 14' - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #1

Trailer: 1980 Merry Miler
SOLD 8/27/09

1980 Merry Miler ((RARE)) - 14' (tongue to bumper) fiberglass camper. I have searched all over for info on this unit (including HERE) and I have been unable to find anything.

All in all, this little camper is in good shape. Obviously it has several little issues (old wiring-frame surface rust-and just plain dirty) I cleaned and piddled with it for a week and then I took it out a few times this summer just the way it was & it was great.

Thru door on left is sink-stove over fridge (fridge removed & gas heater installed-still have fridge) pantry - bench seat & top bunk (not sure how bunks go up)

on right is bathroom(self contained toilet removed - still have)-closet - bench seat & top bunk (I was gonna put larger fridge-microwave and A/C in bathroom area)

The 2 benches actually go together at front to make a "U" shape around the table.

I will get some pics of inside and better day time pics of outside in the next couple of days

Give me a call with any questions Chris 865-755-4991 Please no calls after 9:00PM