Located in Victoria BC Canada.
LOTS OF PICTURES HERE: Cadet For Sale pictures by GTSSportCoupe - Photobucket
Feel free to message me through the forums or email me at nickbraam at yahoo dot com.
- Only 800lbs empty; very easy to tow even for a compact car
- Single piece fibreglass construction
- Galvanized Frame
- Shell imported from Europe (Poland) and build completed by a Canadian company.
- Pop-up top
- Four leveling Jacks
- Sleeps three
- Two burner stove
- Sink with water pump and tank
- Lots of storage
- Spare tire
- I have the original awning
, all pillows, curtains etc. for it.
Needs some work:
- I bought this unit seeing the potential in it, and wanting to restore it. However I simply don't have the time, as we have two young kids.
- I have resealed/repaired and repainted the roof with a high-end marine gel-coat paint
system ($40 a quart).
- It has new brake lights
- It needs new wall upholstery in the interior, as the foam in the old upholstery has broken down. It will need a bunch of other small things as well.
- Would make a great winter restoration project for the right person.
- I will include some materials I bought to repair the trailer including: 3 quarts of the gel coat paint
, as well as special rubberized undercoating spray, and high end marine silicone caulking.