OR 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel in central OR $7500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel in central OR $7500

This beautifully restored rare 1987 Bigfoot fifth wheel travel trailer is ready for you! Everything works and there aren’t any leaks. It sleeps four comfortably with a double bed (room for a queen mattress) and the dinette converts to an extra-long full bed. The kitchen includes a 4-burner Wedgewood stove with oven, a microwave, and a 3-way Dometic refrigerator. It has TrafficMaster flooring and custom wall covering in the kitchen/living area.

Bigfoot trailers are one of the few molded fiberglass manufacturers that fully insulates their trailers with Styrofoam insulation. If it’s hot outside, a roof-mounted air conditioner plus a Fantastic fan (gotta love these fans!) equipped with a rain sensor, will keep you cool and comfy. The exterior was professionally polished and buffed and sports new decals that were installed by a sign shop. All exterior lights have been replaced. The windows were removed and resealed with fresh butyl tape. New custom wheels and tires (not the spare) were purchased a couple of years ago. The front door was replaced. This Bigfoot is wired for an external solar panel and comes with a digital charge controller. The water heater has an electronic ignition. The water supply has new PEX tubing and a new fresh water pump.

The price for this hunk-a-chunk-of luv is $7,500. It currently lives in central Oregon but is could live with you! Please contact me with a PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: Scamp 19
Arizona
Sounds like something we might be interested in, could could you send some pictures to my private e-mail account.

captsteve2002@yahoo.com or
stevejackson2003@yahoo.com

I'm currently over sea workign and will return to the states in early Nov. If you don't sell it by then I would be very interested.

Thanks
Old 08-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #3

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
I have some questions, Pictures?? we need pictures, what type of hitch is required is this tandem axle or single, thank you
Old 08-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #4

Send pix?

Bill - would you PM me with your email and I'll send pix. You're in Maine? How wonderful! Hope to return to there in the next few years!
Linda
Old 09-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #5

Name: Jan
Trailer: '96 Scamp 5th Wheel
Texas
Is this Bigfoot still available? Are there any photos posted yet? How long have you had it?
Old 11-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #6

Name: Gordon
Trailer: currently shopping
Oregon
Linda - Is this still for sale?
Gordon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Clary View Post
This beautifully restored rare 1987 Bigfoot fifth wheel travel trailer is ready for you! Everything works and there aren’t any leaks. It sleeps four comfortably with a double bed (room for a queen mattress) and the dinette converts to an extra-long full bed. The kitchen includes a 4-burner Wedgewood stove with oven, a microwave, and a 3-way Dometic refrigerator. It has TrafficMaster flooring and custom wall covering in the kitchen/living area.

Bigfoot trailers are one of the few molded fiberglass manufacturers that fully insulates their trailers with Styrofoam insulation. If it’s hot outside, a roof-mounted air conditioner plus a Fantastic fan (gotta love these fans!) equipped with a rain sensor, will keep you cool and comfy. The exterior was professionally polished and buffed and sports new decals that were installed by a sign shop. All exterior lights have been replaced. The windows were removed and resealed with fresh butyl tape. New custom wheels and tires (not the spare) were purchased a couple of years ago. The front door was replaced. This Bigfoot is wired for an external solar panel and comes with a digital charge controller. The water heater has an electronic ignition. The water supply has new PEX tubing and a new fresh water pump.

The price for this hunk-a-chunk-of luv is $7,500. It currently lives in central Oregon but is could live with you! Please contact me with a PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #7

Bigfoot will stay home till next summer

Hello to all,
We're taking the Bigfoot off the market for the next 8 - 9 months, so we can travel. Thanks to all for your interest.
Linda

Tags
bigfoot