BC 1988 17.5 bigfoot - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #1

Name: jennifer
Trailer: bigfoot
British Columbia
1988 17.5 bigfoot

immaculate condition inside and out. we bought this trailer two years ago and used it on our property. we're looking to get something bigger. the previous owner had the exterior painted and had custom decals put on. there is a 3 piece bath, 4 burner stove with an oven, 3 way fridge, furnace, electric water pump, 2 30L propane tanks. the 4 person dinnette converts to double, the rear goucho (l-shaped sofa) converts to a super single and the overhead storage converts to a bunk. the upholstery is in excellent condition wth no rips or stains. we repacked the wheel bearings and resiliconed the windows and doors. the floor is in excellent shape with no stains but a minor scuff from where i dropped a pot. everything works as it should. we pulled the trailer with a gmc 1500 with absolutely no problem (dry weight is 1875 lbs). and of course it has no leaks. email for pictures. i am asking 9000$ but i am willing to negotiate somewhat. jennifer-durand@hotmail.com
Old 01-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Smile Would like to see pictures of your Bigfoot. rjhaynes@shaw.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer-durand View Post
immaculate condition inside and out. we bought this trailer two years ago and used it on our property. we're looking to get something bigger. the previous owner had the exterior painted and had custom decals put on. there is a 3 piece bath, 4 burner stove with an oven, 3 way fridge, furnace, electric water pump, 2 30L propane tanks. the 4 person dinnette converts to double, the rear goucho (l-shaped sofa) converts to a super single and the overhead storage converts to a bunk. the upholstery is in excellent condition wth no rips or stains. we repacked the wheel bearings and resiliconed the windows and doors. the floor is in excellent shape with no stains but a minor scuff from where i dropped a pot. everything works as it should. we pulled the trailer with a gmc 1500 with absolutely no problem (dry weight is 1875 lbs). and of course it has no leaks. email for pictures. i am asking 9000$ but i am willing to negotiate somewhat. jennifer-durand@hotmail.com
Looks about right for us. Would wait till spring to P/U. Could we see a picture please? Ray Haynes (250 248 4353 Parksville B.C.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #3

Name: jennifer
Trailer: bigfoot
British Columbia
to ray

hi ray, i have the trailer posted for sale on the kijiji website for prince george. there are lots of pictures there. if you want some more specific pictures, i can send them via email. i'm not sure how to post pictures on this site.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer-durand View Post
hi ray, i have the trailer posted for sale on the kijiji website for prince george. there are lots of pictures there. if you want some more specific pictures, i can send them via email. i'm not sure how to post pictures on this site.
Is this one yours Jennifer? 17.5 bigfoot trailer - Prince George Travel Trailers, Campers For Sale - Kijiji Prince George Canada.

If you wish to post the picture here on FibeglassRV, see if this info will help you: Picture posting help by Donna D.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:24 PM   #5

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
I can hardly believe it's an '88 trailer...

...that's the best kept old trailer...looks immaculately clean and rust free.
Good luck with your sale.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #6

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Yes, that's a beauty!!

Tags
bigfoot