1989 16' Casita **Awesome Condition** Restored King Bed Traveler.. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#8b0000">This is a really nice example of a very well maintained and well cared for Casita fiberglass trailer. It is a 16' King Bed Traveler model. I purchased this from the original owner who had it for many years. I went through and changed out the water hoses, the water faucet, the sink drain, made a few minor repairs and upgrades, had the upholstery recovered, and cleaned every square inch including every cabinet and locker corner. The exterior is in fabulous condition and I removed the old faded graphics and compounded, polished, and waxed the exterior. This produced a gelcoat finish that shines almost like new. I ordered, received and will pass along the new exterior decal graphics but have not put them on thinking that the new owner might have a different vision than mine.

I also have ordered a beautiful vintage look Admiral Blue and Cream stripe, scalloped and tassled awning from Marti's Vintage Awnings and awning rail ready to mount.

The tires are 90% and this Casita rolls beautifully down the road. I hate to sell this little gem, but circumstances are such that I must. Someone will get a really nice camper to enjoy for the rest of Summer and beyond.

This comes with the original Owners Manual, a copy of the original owners Brochure and all systems information and manuals.

I have Clear California Title and personalized GOKAMP1 license plate!! This one is really a "headturner"...come take a look...you will NOT be disappointed! Storage available for out of state parties until transport logistics can be arranged.

Here are some photos....

</span></span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/0273202798</span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">I am asking $6,250.00 / If you would like to call to take a look please do so at: 858-752-3434

Best,
JB

I am located in Del Mar, California which is on the coast in North San Diego County.
</span>
Attached Thumbnails
CurbFrQtr1.jpg   Rear_2.jpg  

Page_5_FloorPlan2.jpg   Page_6_Information_Sheet2.jpg  

Old 06-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#8b0000"><div align="center">

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">The Casita Sold to the first person to see it! Thank you FiberglassRV.com!</span>

</div></span></span></span>

Tags
casita