This is a 1990 17' Burro
fiberglass travel trailer.
This is a wonderful small trailer and has been a joy to own. I would not consider selling it, but my employer is moving us to Europe for several years and I don't think it makes sense to just store it for all that time.
It is light weight
and easily pulled by a mini-van. We've been pulling ours with a 1998 Toyota Sienna mini-van since we bought the trailer.
Although the Burro
is no longer (as far as I know) manufactured the original Burro web site
is still online.
Features of this trailer:
* The refrigerator
was replaced two years ago with a new 3-way Dometic RM2193 - runs on 12V, 120V, or propane
* The original accordion door for the bathroom was replace with a regular door and the space used by the accordion was used to make a floor to ceiling pantry. Very nice for food storage!
* The rear lighting
wiring was replace last year, and the tail light
bulbs were replaced with LED lights
* The electric brakes
and hubs were replaced with four years ago.
* The wheels and tires
were replace with new three years ago.
* The standard 11 gallon fresh water tank has been supplemented with an additional 17 gallon tank.
* Bathroom with shower (but no sink), including electric pump and hot water heater.
* A separate outboard tank supplements the limited gray water tank.
* Front table/couch area also converts to bunk beds - perfect for kids.
is being sold
AS-IS with NO warranty.
I'll probably be putting this ad on ebay in a few days with a buy-it-now price of $6000. I will post the link when it is available. If you would like to make an offer now please send me an email.