Selling our 17' Bigfoot
All options including:
- Deluxe AE Awning
, self storing (installed in 2006),
- JVC AM/FM/CD/Cassette .
- Molded fiberglass propane
- Water Heater: 6 US Gal c/w Elec. Ign.
: 30,000 BTU, c/w Elec. Ign., forced air, ducted
: 3 Way AC/DC/LP 6 cu. ft. Double door (separate freezer)
- Oven/Stove: 4 burner c/w bifold cover and hood fan.
- 12 volt Rangehood c/w monitor panel (battery, fresh, grey, black)
- Fan, galley (c/w exhaust, variable speed)
- TV Antenna
- Cable TV Jack
- AC Adapter
- Continental Tire Cover (hard shell carrier) with never-used spare
- Marine quality fabric headliner
- All windows
- Front Window locking rock guard c/w 2 gas struts.
- Venetian Blinds (metal) c/w fabric valance boxes.
doesn't need anything. It has been very well maintained and has seen little use.
$11,500 located in Lynden, Washington (near Bellingham, 2 hours N of Seattle)
Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
I will be heading back down to Central California within a month or so bringing Bigfoot
with me. This means I may be able to deliver to a buyer along the way.