1998 Scamp 13 ft Ebay only 3 days left - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Classic-199...SRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

Quote:
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">[b]Classic 1998 SCAMP 13Ft. Travel Trailer Beautiful SHAPE </span> <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"> [b]Vehicle Description </span>
This Classic little Scamp is as nice as you will find .. Looks like a 2008 Model !! Owned by a retired couple in Calif for many years and is now in Wisc.. Exterior Finish is just as nice as you can find . NO Damage and still SHINY !! Door Closes as new ...Interior looks just beautiful and shows very little use .. NO PETS ,NO SMELLS, NO LEAKS just a well preserved well cared for SCAMP !!! This is the Standard Model with extras that include a Gas/Elec fridge and Front Bunks .. I will upgrade propane tank before pick up or delivery.. The Calif. title was misplaced by the long time owners and they filed and applied for the duplicate Title with the Ca. D.O.T. so that is already being processed .. I would also like to mention that in Many States These little Scamps DO NOT require a Registration.or Trailer Lic.plate because of there size and weight . That being said I will Give the New owner a notorized BIll of SALE and will send Title to you as soon as I get it ..Delivery is availible... As I mentioned this is a wonderful Trailer but I'm selling it AS-IS with no Warranties expressed or implied .. Deposit is Non Refundable . You can store it here free for 30 days ..After 30 days a storage fee of $75.00 per month will be charged ..I retain the right to pull off e-bay up until the time my reserve has been reached ..Thanks for Looking

Tags
scamp