2002 Chevy S10 LS Pickup Truck, Extended Cab: Western NY Area - Beautiful! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #1

Name: Wendy Lee
Trailer: Scamp 13' Standard
New York
Registry
2002 Chevy S10 LS Pickup Truck, Extended Cab: Western NY Area - Beautiful!

As some of you know, I recently purchased a Chevy Express Van with a wheelchair lift to get my disabled brother home for visits. It will now be my primary vehicle as it also has a tow package for the Scamp, so I am sadly selling my S10. She has been a beautiful vehicle for me, and tows the Scamp like a dream (never even felt the trailer behind me!) Has a Class III tow hitch, 7-pin plug and brake controller already installed. Factory radio replaced with Panasonic with Bluetooth capabilities.

Leer cap professionally painted to match the truck's beautiful deep cherry red color. Here are some of the truck's highlights:

2002 Chevy S10 LS, 4.3 Vortech, 6 cylinder in beautiful condition! Low, low, 109,800 miles! Rear wheel drive, automatic transmission. Color matching deep cherry red Leer high top cap with light. Rear sliding window. Cruise control, air conditioning. This truck has been babied, with oil religiously changed every 3,000 miles. Motor is the legendary 4.3 engine, Chevy's most successful 6 cylinder of all time, and it runs like a top! Undercoated by previous owner each year, and also once by myself. This loving owner maintained and took care of this truck's every need. Jump seat in rear, with factory jack. Rubber mats for front driver, passenger and rear jump seat area. Black rubber mat in truck bed, covering color-matched Rhino liner. New parts and replacements include:
• Intake manifold gasket
• Radiator
• Rear end
• U joints
• Radiator
• Catalytic Converter
• Fan Blower Motor
• Brake pads, rotors, drums
• Class III towing package with 7 pin plug and brake controller
• Panasonic stereo
• Blender door
• Tires
• Rhino Liner in truck bed (color matched)
• Diamond plate cap on tailgate top and backside of tailgate
• Comes with Haynes Manual for the truck and year

Also: plugs, wires, rotor, distributor and cap have been changed.

Has some paint peel/rust on bottom of third door (a very common problem with the S10/Blazer, but not "jumpin out at ya" noticeable.

I live in Niagara County (near Niagara Falls, NY) and am asking $6,200 or best reasonable offer. KBB value is $6,379, and report was generated sincerely and honestly (I put truck in at good condition with all real options it has).

Pictures available upon request. Thank you for reading my ad!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #2

Name: Wendy Lee
Trailer: Scamp 13' Standard
New York
Registry
Sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV