2005 13' Scamp For Sale - NO LONGER FOR SALE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Sadly we are selling our beloved Scamp. This is a great trailer that has not been smoked in and no pets. A 2005 "pre-fire" Scamp 13' that we ordered specifically for us and picked up in Backus on July 15, 2005. This is the version with the front bunks, it sleeps 4.

Features include:
Air Conditioning
Furnace
Screen Door
Fantastic Fan
Awning
Linoleum Flooring
Crank Out Windows All Around
Extra lighting and electrical outlets
Outside GFI outlet
Extra cabinet below closet
Custom shelving installed in closet by me
3 way fridge
Sink with electric water pump (no hand pump!)
gray water tank
Scamp factory sink and stove covers
Indoor / outdoor digital thermometer
Carbon monoxide detector

This Scamp is in like new condition and has been used very little. It is our second Scamp and we cared for it like it was one of our kids! Sadly, we just don't use it enough to justify keeping it anymore.

Get a like new Scamp today, without the factory wait - with all of the best options! Pictures to come.

Asking $8000 Paid $10,000 new.

Phone 641-210-5751 - Jeremy
Old 07-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #2

Trailer: Casita
Questions/response for Jeremy's posting...My daughter and family are in Marion, Iowa, and we'll be visiting in a month or so. If you wouldn;t mind responding about pictures of the scamp and your location. the Nissan truck is interesting also, I don't think our freestyle (like an explorer) can handle morethan 2-4,000 lbs. , I certainly would like to see your baby Scamp. We take care of our vehicles like they are family, too. I have asthma, so dogs and smoking are truly not for us. We are retired professionals on fixed disability.
Thanks. As an aside... I'm needing to rent a camper for Michigan July 13-20 near Port Huron for familyreunion there. We fly into FLint , Michigan (east). Would there be anyone you know with similar camper, or would we be able to meet you if you care to let us try it out?? Thank you in advance for responding. If we get one, I was really hoping on a Casita, but price dictates what we can choose. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Again, thank you. Eileen A in Delaware
Old 07-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #3

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Questions/response for Jeremy's posting...My daughter and family are in Marion, Iowa, and we'll be visiting in a month or so. If you wouldn;t mind responding about pictures of the scamp and your location. the Nissan truck is interesting also, I don't think our freestyle (like an explorer) can handle morethan 2-4,000 lbs. , I certainly would like to see your baby Scamp. We take care of our vehicles like they are family, too. I have asthma, so dogs and smoking are truly not for us. We are retired professionals on fixed disability.
Thanks. As an aside... I'm needing to rent a camper for Michigan July 13-20 near Port Huron for familyreunion there. We fly into FLint , Michigan (east). Would there be anyone you know with similar camper, or would we be able to meet you if you care to let us try it out?? Thank you in advance for responding. If we get one, I was really hoping on a Casita, but price dictates what we can choose. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Again, thank you. Eileen A in Delaware

Your Freestyle would make an excellent tow vehicle for any 13 Scamp.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #4

Trailer: 2003 13 ft Scamp
I am interested in your Scamp. Would you email some pictures please? Where are you in Iowa? Lee
Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #5

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Sorry folks - no longer for sale.

Talked the wife into keeping it...
Old 07-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #6

Trailer: 1990 Scamp 16 ft
Quote:
Sorry folks - no longer for sale.

Talked the wife into keeping it...
Well, good for you!

-Carl
Old 07-15-2009, 05:16 AM   #7

Trailer: 2004 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Jeremy,

I am so glad you are keeping your Scamp! When I first saw you had placed it up for sale I was like NOOOOO! Don't do it. You will regret it and want it back the minute it is gone.

Hopefully you will find some time to get out and camp, even if it is only a day or two here or there. Gosh I have had my 5th wheel out only once but I am much more of fall camper. Everything seems to slow down a bit in the fall and I love the fact that after Labor Day it seems like the campgrounds are just a little bit less crowded.

Good luck and hopefully we will see you out sometime.

Gail
Ames, IA

Old 07-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #8

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Jeremy,

I was shocked to see it for sale too after seeing you guys at Lanesboro. I am glad you were able to keep it.

CindyL

Tags
scamp