2005 13' Scamp up for rehoming - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Kristen Beck Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen Beck
2005 13' Scamp up for rehoming

We have decided to rehome our scamp. She has been wonderful, through no fault of her own, we don't use her enough. It has all the fun stuff, water tank, furnace, stove, sink, 3 way fridge, dinette sleeper and couch/bunk beds, rock shield for front window, awning, electric brakes, electric hitch (no cranking on this little number), duel propane tanks with cover and spare tire. The little closet inside has a mirror on the outside of it, unused porta potty, porch light and there are extra lights for reading. It is a no pet trailer and a non smoking trailer. She has been lovingly cared for but it's time for someone else to enjoy her company. We are asking $9000 or best offer. Please email me at burmacheck@yahoo.com, i check it constantly.
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Kristen Beck Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen Beck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen Beck
We have decided to rehome our scamp. She has been wonderful, through no fault of her own, we don't use her enough. It has all the fun stuff, water tank, furnace, stove, sink, 3 way fridge, dinette sleeper and couch/bunk beds, rock shield for front window, awning, electric brakes, electric hitch (no cranking on this little number), duel propane tanks with cover and spare tire. The little closet inside has a mirror on the outside of it, unused porta potty, porch light and there are extra lights for reading. It is a no pet trailer and a non smoking trailer. She has been lovingly cared for but it's time for someone else to enjoy her company. We are asking $9000 or best offer. Please email me at burmacheck@yahoo.com, i check it constantly.
I am very happy to report sparky has a wonderful new home in Arcada California! Neal will be delivering her tomorrow. Welcome to the land of eggs Barb and Mary, you will meet some of the nicest people here! Treat her well

Kris

Tags
scamp