2006 13 ft Scamp for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp
2006 13 scamp for sale in SW Missouri. NO BATH, has ac, gray water tank, roll out windows (special order) allows you to open windows in the rain, furnace, 3 way frig, electric brakes, screen, extra cabinets, used 3 times since purchased new from factory. Like new, no scratches, stains, etc. - non smokers. $8395 may deliver short distance. Pictures available upon request showing outside, inside, view of range, frig interior, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
scampsale08_001.jpg  
Old 05-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler
Quote:
2006 13 scamp for sale in sw missouri. NO BATH, has ac, gray water tank, roll out windows (special order) allows you to open windows in the rain, furnance, 3 way frig, electric brakes, screen, extra cabinets, used 3 times since purchased new from factory. Like new, no scratches, stains, etc. - non smokers. $8395 may deliver short distance. Pictures avaiable upon request showing outside, inside, view of range, frig interior, etc.
Hello, We are very interested in your Scamp. Currently we own a 1978 Boler 13' but would like to upgrade. We live in Cincinnati. Could you please send me additional pictures. Thanks Dave

Old 06-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Hello, We are very interested in your Scamp. Currently we own a 1978 Boler 13' but would like to upgrade. We live in Cincinnati. Could you please send me additional pictures. Thanks Dave
Can you send me an e-mail address or e-mail me at oviattgeorge@yahoo.com? I will send a series of exterior/interior pics (about 10)
I would do it here but I'm in a rural areas on 42 kbs - really sloooow

George
Attached Thumbnails
scampsale08_007.jpg   scampsale08_008.jpg  

Old 06-03-2008, 06:05 AM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thumbs up

If it doesn't have the bath, does that mean it has the bunks and the dinette? Also, do you have the unloaded weight and the inside height? I see Scamp updated their website, very nice, and before I always thought the 13" was only 5'3" inside but now that the numbers aren't fuzzy it says 6'3" for an inside height or did they change it (I know 5'3" sounds short but in the RV thing for 20 years we have seen some really strange numbers). Thanks, Cathy
Old 06-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #5

Yes, it has bunks and dinette - however I did pay extra for a gray water tank for the sink - many of the older and newer scamps have a drain plug instead for the sink when you didn't order the bath.. This means you would had to have a bucket outside for the gray water and many campgrounds no longer permit this practice.

Height - I know the "new" ones are higher and my literature lists 6'1" but the actual measurement in the trailer is 70". However, the area around the ac unit is a couple of inches less.

The weight? I have never weighted the unit and the literature only lists 1000lbs before options. I have towed it with a 4 cylinder toyota tacoma 2wd and got 21mpg but I just don't know about the actual weight. This was the initial pickup trip to Backus and also a short trip to Iowa. I suspect Colorado might be different.

Quote:
If it doesn't have the bath, does that mean it has the bunks and the dinette? Also, do you have the unloaded weight and the inside height? I see Scamp updated their website, very nice, and before I always thought the 13" was only 5'3" inside but now that the numbers aren't fuzzy it says 6'3" for an inside height or did they change it (I know 5'3" sounds short but in the RV thing for 20 years we have seen some really strange numbers). Thanks, Cathy
Old 06-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #6

Thank you for answering my questions. My husband is 6'2" so I am not sure about the height being adequate. I did see you were in SW MO - we are in Fort Scott, KS. I'll discuss it with my husband but good luck in selling it and this should be a good market for the smaller units. Cathy
Old 06-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #7

Yes, I'm 70 1/2 " and I am comfortable standing in it, but just - he would have to stoop a bit.

I would suggest some time if you are over in the area around 60 minute drive try it of size.

I can tell you that the 16th are around an inch higher inside. These are the older ones. The factory measurements must be w/o carpet or something. Anyway the new ones are a bit taller inside. A new one outfitted with my options would be about 11K plus the gas rt to Backus or $1,500 delivery according to Wayne (at Scamp).

Ad is coming out in 2 local papers Thurs. I will mark it sold if anything comes of them.

Quote:
Thank you for answering my questions. My husband is 6'2" so I am not sure about the height being adequate. I did see you were in SW MO - we are in Fort Scott, KS. I'll discuss it with my husband but good luck in selling it and this should be a good market for the smaller units. Cathy
Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #8

Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13 ft
Hi,
I am interested in your scamp, just wondering if it has an awning? Also, we live in the Chicago area, and would like to try and arrange with you to see it. Is it still available? Can we contact you directly or should we use this forum?

Thanks,
Eric
Old 06-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #9

Do you want to see pics? If so send me your email and I will yahoo them to you. My phone is 417-537-1895. Yes I still have it.

George

Quote:
Hi,
I am interested in your scamp, just wondering if it has an awning? Also, we live in the Chicago area, and would like to try and arrange with you to see it. Is it still available? Can we contact you directly or should we use this forum?

Thanks,
Eric
Old 06-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #10

I have been called out on wildfires in North Carolina and will be gone 2 weeks so those of you who have expressed interested in the scamp standby if you can. I will post when I return.
These fires are some work you have to do to keep from eating cat food when you retire!

George
Old 06-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Take care, George, and bless you for doing this important work!

Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 06-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #12

Be safe.

When you get back, I would love to see some pictures of this camper. I'm a cop in central IL and a bunch of guys from work are starting a camping group so I need to get one!! Wife says it can't be a popup so here I am!!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #13

I'm back before I left

Well, these fires are just like a military operation - you never know till you get there. Anyway,they wanted me to fly to NC and rent a car on my personal card and use my insurance/or buy insurance. I would get reimbursed for the rental but the liability would be mine! Anyway unless you see the bumps on me where I just fell off the turnip truck?

I'll go west in the fall where you get in the school bus, etc. So I'm back!

My email is oviattgeorge@yahoo.com for those of you who want pics.

Here is a few more - at 40 kbs in the country you don't send anything too big.
Attached Thumbnails
scampsale08_012.jpg   scampsale08_015.jpg  

Old 06-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #14

I am very interested. I will send you an email.

Tags
scamp