2008 SCAMP 16' DELUXE SIDE DINETTE W/ FULL BATH - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #1

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 16 ft Custom Deluxe Deluxe Side Dinette
Registry
I have a 2008 Scamp 16' deluxe side dinette camper that is loaded with every option but solar panels. A/C, furnace, power roof vent, A&E 10' awning, screen door, dual propane tanks, entrance step, outside outlet, full bath, side dinette, hardwood deluxe interior, deep cycle battery, 12 volt on demand water pump, 3-way refrigerator, microwave oven,and more. This camper is in new condition and only camped in one night. This camper has been stored inside and looks like new inside and out, even has the new camper smell. Never cooked inside or used the bathroom or sink. Currently winterized and 100% ready for next season. Awesome little camper and a great deal for someone. I am located in Northern Kentucky about 20 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio and about 50 miles north of Lexington Kentucky in Alexandria Kentucky. I will have pictures available later today or Monday. If you are interested in this camper or have any questions, feel free to call me [at] 859-393-0645.
$13950.00

Thanks, Mark
Attached Thumbnails
showroomwooda.jpg   floorplanswood16.jpg  

Old 02-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
An idea to fellow members, check this persons ebay feedback before buying. ebay ID shaffsoutdoors
Old 02-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #3

Registry
Quote:
An idea to fellow members, check this persons ebay feedback before buying. ebay ID shaffsoutdoors

Here is a direct link to my feedback on Ebay. I have sold over 300 items on Ebay with over 200 of them being campers. I sell alot of "ODD" campers such as Casitas, Scamp, Airstreams, tear drops, and Trailmanor campers. I have alot of repeat customers and sell more campers off of Ebay than I do on Ebay. I do not advertise or promote myself other than on Ebay or venues such as this site and Casita club and word of mouth. I pride myself in providing the nicest camper that you can buy for the money. I sell every camper way under any book value. When you buy a camper from me you get a nice camper at a great value. If Ken is afraid to purchase a camper from me, that is his right, Scamp sells new campers in Minnesota for $18500.00 plus tax and delivery. My camper is like new for alot less!
Thanks, Mark

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa...ff&items=25
Old 02-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #4

Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft (was 2003 16 ft Scamp)
Registry
Mark
Sounds very nice.
Do you know the weight difference between a std. 16' and a deluxe 16' ?
I understand the deluxe bed is 10" wider than std. Where does that 10" come from? (the table, bath, side benches?)

Thanks
Chris
Louisville
Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #5

Registry
Quote:
Mark
Sounds very nice.
Do you know the weight difference between a std. 16' and a deluxe 16' ?
I understand the deluxe bed is 10" wider than std. Where does that 10" come from? (the table, bath, side benches?)

Thanks
Chris
Louisville
Chris, I phoned Scamp today and asked them about the towing weight difference, and the response I received was "around 150 pounds heavier". I don't know for sure, but that's the answer I received. They also told me there was no size difference in the rear dinette/ bed between the deluxe and standard models. They are the same trailer with exception to the decal package and the oak/birtch upgrade interior. I hope that this helps you with your questions.

Thanks, Mark
Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #6

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
They also told me there was no size difference in the rear dinette/ bed between the deluxe and standard models.
Well, that's not necessarily true, in fact I don't know of any deluxe that has the same size bed as a standard. That's the reason folks order a deluxe is to get a bigger bed. I suppose its possible to order a deluxe and get the same size bed as a standard... but why?
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #7

Registry
I did go to the Scamp website and noticed the bed goes under the cabinet with the stove. So I understand that side of a side dinette deluxe but is the side dinette table not as wide or the benches less or ???
Thanks..... just for future reference - some day.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #8

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Custom Deluxe
Quote:
I did go to the Scamp website and noticed the bed goes [b]under the cabinet with the stove. So I understand that side of a side dinette deluxe but is the side dinette table not as wide or the benches less or ???
Thanks..... just for future reference - some day.
Deluxe is another name for Custom. We ordered our 16' Deluxe with at 44" rear dinette/bed. You can get a larger bed with the Deluxe but the sink/stove cut away cabinet overhangs the bed. With the 44" bed we requested a full sink/stove cabinet which gave us a 2nd drawer and more storage under the stove. We also requested a pantry located between the bed and the side dinette, one of the better options we found. You will need to ask about what options are available.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #9

Registry
Thanks Bruce/Mary...... so your side dinette is maybe 10" narrower (front to back) than you could've had?
Old 02-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #10

Registry
Quote:
Thanks Bruce/Mary...... so your side dinette is maybe 10" narrower (front to back) than you could've had?

Here are the pictures of the Scamp Deluxe. The bed is the larger size bed, and it does have the cut out on the cabinet for the extra width on the dinette/bed.
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #11

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Custom Deluxe
Quote:
No, the side dinette is the standard length, the pantry width is the difference gained by chosing the 44" bed and not the larger bed.
Attached Thumbnails
pantry.jpg  
Old 02-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #12

Registry
Quote:
No, the side dinette is the standard length, the pantry width is the difference gained by chosing the 44" bed and not the larger bed.
!!!!
Now I'm really confused. I had a 44' bed and a standard? width side dinette at one time. No pantry in-between.

I would probably still have it if it were the 54' wide but I figured the side dinette would be 10' narrower.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #13

Registry
Quote:
!!!!
Now I'm really confused. I had a 44' bed and a standard? width side dinette at one time. No pantry in-between.

I would probably still have it if it were the 54' wide but I figured the side dinette would be 10' narrower.

I have over 25 detailed full size pictures of the scamp that I can email you upon request. The file sizes are too large to load on this site.

Thanks, Mark
Old 02-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #14

Registry
Quote:
I have a 2008 Scamp 16' deluxe side dinette camper that is loaded with every option but solar panels. A/C, furnace, power roof vent, A&E 10' awning, screen door, dual propane tanks, entrance step, outside outlet, full bath, side dinette, hardwood deluxe interior, deep cycle battery, 12 volt on demand water pump, 3-way refrigerator, microwave oven,and more. This camper is in new condition and only camped in one night. This camper has been stored inside and looks like new inside and out, even has the new camper smell. Never cooked inside or used the bathroom or sink. Currently winterized and 100% ready for next season. Awesome little camper and a great deal for someone. I am located in Northern Kentucky about 20 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio and about 50 miles north of Lexington Kentucky in Alexandria Kentucky. I will have pictures available later today or Monday. If you are interested in this camper or have any questions, feel free to call me [at] 859-393-0645.
$13950.00

Thanks, Mark
This Scamp has been SOLD! Thanks for all of the interest and phone calls on this camper. It will be at its new home in Michigan in a week or so. Another first time owner of a fiberglass camper.

Mark

Tags
scamp