2009 Dutchmen TADA (T@DA) Like New Condition - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2016, 11:41 AM   #1

Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Burro
Tennessee
2009 Dutchmen TADA (T@DA) Like New Condition

My Maria is a 2009 Dutchmen T@DA in excellent condition. At under 2400 lbs she tows like a dream and her four corner handles allow you to swing her at angles on a level site. Cool Cat Air for both A/C and heat has no exterior profile. No other trailer features windows, screens and shades like the Dutchmen T@DA. The windows swing out and lock at three different positions and the screens and shades are retractable. The shades are light blocking for near total morning darkness. The stainless steel kitchenette is lifetime quality. Six gallon hot-water heater heated with either or both AC or LP gas. Norcold Fridge is 12 V. Highpoint Microwave. Jensen stereo radio and under cabinet, low profile speakers. Three stage converter recharges battery while connected to shore power. Wired for cable tv. All the decorating features in the photos and video are will be included. Destined to be a classic. YouTube Video https://youtu.be/dBSah0s8ops

Vin# 47CTTDH118B703825
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0255.jpg   IMG_0267.jpg  

DSC01246.jpg   IMG_0197.jpg  

IMG_0187.jpg   IMG_0189.jpg  

IMG_0193.jpg   IMG_0221.jpg  

IMG_0199.jpg   IMG_0180.jpg  

Old 07-10-2016, 01:38 PM   #2

Name: Harold
Trailer: Starcraft
Michigan
Price??
Old 07-11-2016, 05:24 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Hey Don, that's a great looking t@da. Great minds think alike as I've also got a turquoise t@da and a perris pacer egg. Hope everyone can allow your ad here as it's kind of a hybrid with fiberglass skin molded over a frame. If you get a chance, consider posting it to the t@da facebook group too. They have a big following that will drive long distance for these. Cheers for a good sale!
Old 07-11-2016, 05:25 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by captfrog View Post
Price??
He says it'll be up for auction on ebay starting August 15...
Old 08-03-2016, 11:26 AM   #5

Name: Donna
Trailer: in the market
Florida
This is a very nice looking camper, where is it located?
Old 08-03-2016, 01:16 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
One caution on these and their little brother "T@B"s. PLASTIC! These campers are trimmed around the most critical area with ABS plastic that was bad about fatiguing and cracking when exposed to alot of sun. Europe made a model that did NOT have the plastic that I would have in a heartbeat if it sold over here-on the order of the T@B.

This one may be in good shape but I would not buy it site-unseen!

For what it's worth, I looked at one of the T@B's and even test-pulled it up Monteagle Mt.! But the plastic turned me away. Plus, this particular model back in '08 didnt have a bath option at the time. But it did pull great!
Old 08-03-2016, 02:03 PM   #7

Name: Donna
Florida
plastic

Nice to know, you cant tell from the pic. I am saving for the 2016 new modified model of a lil snoozy. I am totally in love with it.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #8

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Good choice! Do you have a link to the new model? Maybe you could start a new "topic" and let's take it off this "for sale" on the TADA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieo View Post
Nice to know, you cant tell from the pic. I am saving for the 2016 new modified model of a lil snoozy. I am totally in love with it.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #9

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Don is in TN. I searched and found that an ad had been in the Nashville Craigslist for a TADA, and that ad has been deleted. So I think this trailer probably was sold.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:07 PM   #10

Name: Luke
Trailer: t@da
AB
Darral is absolutely right about the plastic molding being a problem. When I took over the T@da from my Dad he had already been having pretty major problems with cracking of the molding around the camper in more than a dozen places. He tried fixing it with duct-tape. After a few years of the weathered tape it looked pretty bad. I am hoping with just siliconing the cracks it will stay in place. They are otherwise pretty nice trailers.
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg  
Old 06-16-2018, 03:06 AM   #11

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Welcome to FGRV Luke. No idea of the edge molding that you have there but think you may be able to find something better to replace it, maybe aluminum and butyl tape.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:16 AM   #12

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
or Dicor tape...I had a T@da back in 2009, nice trailer with cassette toilet.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:25 AM   #13

AB
Thanks I will look at different options, the molding I have learned is decorative so it wouldn't necessarily have to be something that seals, just something that is secure and looks good. For now, I will just try to clean up most of the tape residue. I've tried WD-40, it works ok but not where the residue is thick. I imagine acetone or almost anything that dissolves into the glue would work. No matter what, where it is thick, it will just take some elbow grease to get it off.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:52 AM   #14

Pennsylvania
Registry
Actually the moulding covered a seam that connected the sides to the roof and was prone to leaks. The T@b and T@da were made similarly........here are some pictures of mine....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00002.jpg   DSC00016.jpg  

DSC00063.jpg  
Old 06-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #15

AB
Thanks, I think I have the more unusual floorplan for the Tada, but it has worked out better for me. I took out the tv as I would never use it. I quite like the battery indicator and phone charger that plugs into the 12V outlet.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  

08.jpg   06.jpg  

Old 06-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #16

Pennsylvania
Registry
Yes, there were 2 floor plans, I had the front bed, side dinette and rear kitchen, I also had dual 12v refrigerators under the countertop. Loved the cassette toilet.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:37 PM   #17

Name: Michelle
Ohio
Did this sell?
Old 02-20-2019, 04:47 AM   #18

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by didosmom1 View Post
Did this sell?

When you go browsing through the for sale ads pay attention to the dates things were posted. Also if in doubt click on the link to the person who posted the ad and see when they were last online. If they have not logged on for a long time then instead of asking publicly just send them a private message as otherwise they are unlikely to see your question.

In this case it has been more than 2 years since the person who put up that ad has come back to visit this forum.

You will see many for sale ads that are old where the posters did not bother to come back and let the moderators know the trailer was sold or no longer for sale. People are sometimes lazy, sometime forgetful and sometimes don't realize they ought to have let the moderators know it was sold.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:12 PM   #19

AB
I actually wasn't looking to sell, just contributing to the conversation. I must admit though I had almost forgotten about this post. I don't think I would have bought it if my Dad wasn't looking to get rid of it. I am still fairly pleased with it. I think I would have preferred something a bit more rugged, and these trailers do have the issue with the trim.