2010 Casita Spirit 17' Deluxe with solar - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Sweet brand new 2010 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 foot outfitted with complete custom off the grid solar installed by a professional. You never need to hook up to anything with this unit, even in the dead of winter, as long as the sun shines. 130 watts with pure sine inverter so you can run your computer, radio, charge your batteries, and even have a small crockpot (included). Two solar panels. Comes with many features: high lift axle, 25 gal water tank, water heater upgrade, 15 inch tires, outdoor shower, complete indoor shower and toilet, bubble levels, sway bar, lug wrench, hitch, vinyl floor, furnace, water hose, blow out plug, hitch lock, Fantastic vent. Has been used for about one week. I was very comfortable in it at 15 below zero in Colorado and the solar ran the heater with no problems. Casita blue cushions. Custom curtains over the blinds and shower curtain (cloth).

No waiting for the factory. This is ready to take out, even has full propane tanks. Bathroom/showers/water tanks never used, since it's too cold and I didn't want to worry about freezing anything up, just hauled water in jugs and used the campground bath.

I have over 20k invested in this trailer and will sell for 17,900 (the unit cost 16,400 and the solar was 2,400, 720 to have it delivered plus some other costs, the sway bar, etc.). Clear title. I want to go back to grad school and need the cash. I really planned ahead on this one, but I really wanted the Casita so went ahead with it before knowing I was admitted. At least I got to try it out.

I can't be contacted via the internet so please call me at 970 nine eight seven 1177. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back. No interior photos as the unit is in storage 100 miles away in Moab, Utah, but it's exactly like the ones on the Casita website. I can drive over to the storage unit and take photos for a serious buyer. I do have photos of the exterior. In perfect condition both in and out. I covered the cushions while using it.

If you're cross-country or very far I may ask you to pay the gas, but I can possibly deliver or meet you partway. I've been waffling about selling this and decided to do it while I can list it on the net and before I change my mind. It's an awesome thing to behold - and have.

I can't post on the Casita Forums as I don't have a private email address (use gmail), so please spread the word over there for me, if you don't mind, much appreciated. Marjorie
Old 01-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
Hello Marjorie:
It sounds like a beautiful trailer!
Wish it were in my price bracket.

You can post on this Casita site, just takes a minuts to sign up.
http://www.casitaforum.com/invboard/...hp?showforum=8

Hope that helps, I am sure you would have a great deal of interst there, as many
on that site are waiting for New Builds.

Regards, jake.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #3

Hi Jake, thanks, that was one I didn't know about, will post it.

Price is a bit negotiable.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #4

Quote:
Hi Jake, thanks, that was one I didn't know about, will post it.

Price is a bit negotiable.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #5

Hello Marjorie! I just left you a voicemail message about your trailer...please give me a call at 208-387-6920 so we can discuss. Thanks!

Karen E.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #6

The Casita is sold. Thanks for everyone's help!

Tags
casita, solar