For Sale: 2021 Scamp Deluxe 16ft 50 Anniverary Layout B - Colorado - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-14-2022, 02:29 PM   #1

Name: Jenny
Trailer: Scamp
Colorado
2021 Scamp Deluxe 16ft 50 Anniverary Layout B - Colorado

2021 50th Anniversary 16 Deluxe Scamp, Layout B Deluxe version of layout 6 with side dinette and front bath, grey water, city water, black water tanks, 6 gal gas water heater inside starter , electric brakes, 2 bike rack receiver, screen door, power converter, USB outlets, LED lights, battery level monitor, window blinds, shower/toilet, water pump, bathroom vent fan, 2 burner stove, window over range, backsplash, entrance and front lights, and outside GFI outlet.

The deluxe version comes with extras not included in standard: all wood cabinets, rear cabinet, larger 3 way 3.7 cubic ft refrigerator and larger bed.

Added options: Maxx fan with remote, AC, Furnace, upgraded battery, 12 ft awning, wheel for jack, storage cover.

Added after purchase: Wheel covers for storage, hitch stabilizer bar, teak shower floor, mattress pad, curtains, cutting board kitchen sink cover, stove cover, removeable cargo net under bed and rain gutters.

This Scamp has the new flat door. Dry weight between 2,200 2,600 lbs. Gently used by a retired couple, non smokers and no pets. The trailer's location is Northern Colorado. Title in hand. Price for a new Scamp with these options as of about a month ago was 34,158.

Our price and you don t have to wait 1 to 2 years is 28,000. Scamp looked at our add and said this is a good deal.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2021 Scamp Deluxe 16ft 50 Anniverary Layout B - Colorado

Old 10-14-2022, 08:34 PM   #2

Trailer: 1985 Scamp 16 ft / ft 04 Subaru Forester XS (extra slow)
I'm interested!

Could I set up a time with you to see this tomorrow or Sunday? I'm in Denver, and a longstanding member of FGRV.
Old 10-15-2022, 11:12 AM   #3

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McMillin View Post
Could I set up a time with you to see this tomorrow or Sunday? I'm in Denver, and a longstanding member of FGRV.
Yes. We are available today and tomorrow. When would be good for you? I presume there is a way to private message on here? I haven't done it yet and am a little lost with the way things work in this forum.

Jenny
Old 10-19-2022, 09:28 AM   #4
TWT

Name: Tom
Trailer: Shopping
OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytefft View Post
2021 50th Anniversary 16 Deluxe Scamp, Layout B Deluxe version of layout 6 with side dinette and front bath, grey water, city water, black water tanks, 6 gal gas water heater inside starter , electric brakes, 2 bike rack receiver, screen door, power converter, USB outlets, LED lights, battery level monitor, window blinds, shower/toilet, water pump, bathroom vent fan, 2 burner stove, window over range, backsplash, entrance and front lights, and outside GFI outlet.

The deluxe version comes with extras not included in standard: all wood cabinets, rear cabinet, larger 3 way 3.7 cubic ft refrigerator and larger bed.

Added options: Maxx fan with remote, AC, Furnace, upgraded battery, 12 ft awning, wheel for jack, storage cover.

Added after purchase: Wheel covers for storage, hitch stabilizer bar, teak shower floor, mattress pad, curtains, cutting board kitchen sink cover, stove cover, removeable cargo net under bed and rain gutters.

This Scamp has the new flat door. Dry weight between 2,200 2,600 lbs. Gently used by a retired couple, non smokers and no pets. The trailer's location is Northern Colorado. Title in hand. Price for a new Scamp with these options as of about a month ago was 34,158.

Our price and you don t have to wait 1 to 2 years is 28,000. Scamp looked at our add and said this is a good deal.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2021 Scamp Deluxe 16ft 50 Anniverary Layout B - Colorado

Jenny, has the Scamp been sold? I was just at the rally at Brown County Indiana the members were very gracious to let us look inside. Been looking for a while for a fiberglass unit but never stepped inside one, it was good to see the different trailers. I think yours would be a perfect fit. Thank you for responding.
Old 10-19-2022, 03:47 PM   #5

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWT View Post
Jenny, has the Scamp been sold? I was just at the rally at Brown County Indiana the members were very gracious to let us look inside. Been looking for a while for a fiberglass unit but never stepped inside one, it was good to see the different trailers. I think yours would be a perfect fit. Thank you for responding.
Yes. We just sold yesterday. Sorry.

Jenny
Old 10-19-2022, 04:38 PM   #6

Name: BenjaminL
Trailer: Casita
Maryland
2021 Scamp Deluxe 16ft 50 Anniverary Layout B - Colorado

Jenny, What a beautiful camper! I am sure the new owner will love it as much as you.

I have a scamp 13 foot deluxe on order. But I am still wondering if I should go with a 16 footer. One concern with 16 footer is the weight and tongue weight. Do you know how much your 16 foot deluxe trailer weighs, total and at the tongue? Thanks