FL '86 Scamp 16 ft w/toilet/shower $4,800.00 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #1

Name: Mark
Trailer: 1986 Scamp 16 ft. w/bathroom/shower
Florida
'86 Scamp 16 ft w/toilet/shower $4,800.00

I am still selling my beautiful 1986 16 ft. Scamp travel trailer. Asking $4,800.00 - Clean title, Located in ORLANDO, FL and stored in an indoor facility. It is in very good condition with everything in working order and owned by a non smoker. It is so clean on the inside, you could eat on the floor. It has no leaks, good tires, underside of trailer is in excellent condition with new floor and new light brown carpeting. It has a mounted stabilizer jack, spare tire, all lights in working order (exterior and interior). The table converts to bed, and on the opposite side of trailer it has additional sofa that converts to bed as well - (bunk above was taken out). It has in immaculate toilet/shower, new floor with new carpeting, new curtains, fire extinguisher and smoke detector, new refrigerator, ICE COLD AIR (the air conditioner is older, but it works perfectly and is an inside unit.) Propane 3 burner stove, (Exterior propane tank included) Sink with new Moen retractable faucet, 12 gallon fresh water tank, 12 and 120 volt lighting, 20 amp power converter, freshly painted cabinets, New seat cushions w/matching pillows, new dining table, new privacy curtain for sofa/bed conversion, Screen door, safety lock double bike rack, roof vent, closets and storage areas, porch light, awning with no tears, new hinges on interior doos, interior doors recently pained, new plumbing (plumbing and sewage accessories are new - also comes with small bathroom and shower.) All sliding windows have screens and open and close perfectly. Detachable front window cover that reads "Scamp", new decals, new red detail. It is freshly painted outside and in. Trailer weight is 1,550 lbs. and has electric brakes. Safety chains and towing work perfectly and ready to camping today! Please contact me through this website.
Attached Thumbnails
scamp 1small.JPG   scamp2small.JPG  

scamp9small.JPG   scamp3small.jpg  

scamp4small.jpg   scamp 6small.jpg  

scamp 7small.JPG   scamp 8small.JPG  

scamp 10small.JPG   scamp 11small.JPG  

Old 06-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #2

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
okay----i have no idea why this trailer has not been sold yet! sure looks like a fabulous deal for some lucky person!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #3

Florida
It is a fabulous deal, for sure.Two people have looked at it so far. The first couple expected our 16 ft. Scamp to be 19 feet long with a 16 foot interior.
That's not how the 16 footer is manufactured. We added some diagrams from Scamp Manufacturing website on our original forum. Hopefully, that will help people understand the Scamp dimensions, if they are not already familiar with Scamps.
The second couple really wanted to buy the Scamp, but there was something wrong with his electric hookup that needed to be changed, and he was unable to tow it back.
Our Scamp is a really nice - I'm sure it willl sell soon. It just waiting for the right owner.
My husband works in a hospital setting and I work full time as well. It's hard to find the time to show our Scamp, let alone go camping in it. We want to "move" it, because it's taking up alot of our time, which sadly, we don't have much of. I hope it finds a good home soon.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #4

Name: Paul
Trailer: Scamp 16
Alabama
Registry
Just got confirmation your Scamp will be camping next to our 85 Scamp 16, Cissy and Ray (my sister and brother-in-law) are seeing you on Saturday. Thanks for making it available, you are passing it along to active campers. Pictures to follow soon.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #5

Name: Dan
Trailer: shopping hard!
Florida
Hi Mark. Can I assume by Paul's post that this Scamp has finally been sold? If not, I am in Vero Beach and would like to see it. I can be there late this afternoon or any time convenient to your schedule. Dan
Old 06-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #6

Florida
No, the Scamp has not been sold. We are showing it Saturday morning. If it doesn't sell, we will send you a message. Saturday afternoon is the next opportunity to show it, that is if it doesn't sell Saturday morning. Thank so much for your interest in our Scamp.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #7

Florida
Just talked to Cissy and Ray, and we're looking forward to showing them the Scamp. thank so much, and we're looking forward to seeing your pics!
Old 06-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #8

Name: Cissy
Trailer: '86 Scamp 16'
Alabama
Yes, we will be on our way to Orlando Saturday morning. We are excited about being part of the Scamp family and will be planning many trips!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #9

Name: B
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Would love to see the Scamp, at your convenience. Could make it as soon as Sunday, 6/24. Currently live in Jacksonville, Fl.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #10

Florida
We have a few people looking at it this Saturday.One family is driving from Alabama to see it. It it doesn't sell, another fella is coming from Vero in the afternoon. We'll let you know via personal msg. and you could come and take at look at it on Sunday. Thank you so much for your interest in our Scamp.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #11

Name: B
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Zee
We have a few people looking at it this Saturday.One family is driving from Alabama to see it. It it doesn't sell, another fella is coming from Vero in the afternoon. We'll let you know via personal msg. and you could come and take at look at it on Sunday. Thank you so much for your interest in our Scamp.
Thanks for keeping me posted.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #12

Name: Paul
Trailer: Scamp 16
Alabama
Registry
It is official, my Sister and I are camper twins. Yeah!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #13

Florida
SOLD! '86 Scamp 16ft.

We sold our Scamp to a wonderful family today. We know they are going to make some great memories with it. Many thanks to all who inquired about it, and many thanks to the people on this board, and the administrators of this board.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #14

Florida
Congrats to you and your family! You were a pleasure to get to know, and to do business with. Truly, world class! Thanks again, and we hope you make some wonderful memories!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #15

Name: Cissy
Trailer: '86 Scamp 16'
Alabama
Thanks Mark! We are so excited and can't wait for our first outing! It was great meeting you and truly a pleasant transaction!

Tags
scamp