Back on Ebay 1964 Apache Eagle 350lbs - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #1

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
Smile Back on Ebay 1964 Apache Eagle 350lbs

Want to have the absolute best Eagle out there? Well here it is. This is a 1964 Apache Silver Eagle Pop up. It is a one owner Apache with all original documentation including BOS. Washington Title in hand. It has been stored inside its entire life. It is 100 percent all original including the sought after Apache floor mat which is in like new condition and Original Apache key to the door. The pictures speak for themselves but if you need pics of other parts of the trailer just let me know. The tires are the original ones and in excellent useable condition. All the lights work and there are no cracks in the lenses. Canvas is in excellent shape with no holes or patches. It even includes the piece of screen and canvas fabric that was given to buyers for patching purposes if ever needed. The awning is just amazing and very cool retro looking. This also has the enclosed outside Tent and screen room. The alluminum storage box is the original one and operates perfectly. Mattresses are perfect and original. Wood floor and wood under mattress is like the day it was made. It has very large front and back screens for excellent ventalation or close them up for privacy. Easy to put up and take down. Both beds are 52 x 78. The middle part has 60 x 68 or useable open space. The highest point inside is 79 inches.The total open length is 14 feet. The total lenght from front to back is 10 feet 8 inches including the tongue. Outside width is 62" It sits on 8 inch rims with 4.00 - 8 4 ply tires. It takes a 1 7/8 ball with a 4 flat. it has a total of 6 electric outlets. Includes original ground stakes also. Anything can pull it. Email or call @ 253-232-9302 with questions or offers will trade up for a VW westfalia. I reserve the right to end the auction early as i have it for sale in other places. CASH or wire transfer is accepted. link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-1964-Apache-Silver-Eagle-Orig-Owner-Documented-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa4619c3cQQitemZ32058 5440316QQptZRVsQ5fCampers

Note: This is truley a 46 year old barn find for Michigan. The orignal owner stored it in a barn on jack stand with the tires off. He said he used it three time. I have no reason not to believe him by the condition of the trailer. The canvas, screens, cushions, apache floor mat, tent, awning, poles, sub floor all in near mint condition. KEEP IN MIND this trailer has the super hard to find awning and Near impossible Tent that attaches to the awning, Not a pole is missing. The tent is not pictured but I have a original pricture from the orignal owner i can scan and E-mail to you. If this doesn't sale im gonna buy a westfalia to pull it with and probally keep it forever. Jesse