Casita interior cushions clearance sale, Save big!!! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #1

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
See where Gene Layton has posted a message from Casita about a sale going on... sounds like they're liquidating last years colors. If you want more info, see here:
Clearance Sale goin' on!
Old 10-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT / 2004 GMC Safari
Donna,

Could you cut/paste the information? I have posted on their web site before, so I know I've been logged in previously - for the life of me, that site won't let me log in or create a new log in name and password...I gave up!

We emptied out our trailer today and their staying in the garage (instead of the basement storage area) because I'm getting them recovered...if these cushons are a less expensive alternative...I'll go this route!!

Thanks for helping me...

PS - I went to the Casita sales site and didn't see anything there about this....just telling you so you know I tried looking for this info on my own before asking for help...!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #3

Sorry, Carolyn (et al) I don't think Gene would be very happy with me if I stole his thunder. I'll be seeing him at the Oregon Gathering in July and would rather shake his hand than have him put a boot on my rear. Hope you understand.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #4

Donna,

I understand completely...

I wasn't thinking when I asked....

Don't know why I can't get on that site...but I'll figure it out!!

Thanks
Old 10-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #5

Well,

I've tried for 2 days to contact someone...anyone at Casita Trailers by calling both numbers on their web site. The phone just rings...

Until about 10 minutes ago, when it was on it's 17th ring, and someone just picked up the phone and hung it back up again...that tells me there is someone there and the phone was ringing on their end.

So I called back...20 rings later, I gave up and sent an email asking for someone in Parts to email me.

I guess I'm somewhat surprised as all I've ever heard about this company is how wonderful their customer service is. I'm not seeing it right now.

Glad I wasn't calling to order a trailer.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Respectfully, my question is: why post something and not give the details? I don't get it. If they are having the sale why wouldn't they want the information communicated to potential customers? Okay, one more guess: they want people to sign up on the Casita forum? I'm generally not a joiner, especially if I don't own what the forum is about.

Respectfully, Dan and thank you in advance for any clarification on this! I appreciate everything everyone does on this forum. Thank you. I sure could use some new cushions though. I am assuming Casita cushions fit Scamps. Do they?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #7

Ok,

I've gotten an email from Casita saying they're having phone problems and that my email to them would be forwarded to Susan in the Parts Department.

I guess I got upset when the phone was picked up and then hung up after ringing for so long.

I guess I'll try again tomorrow...
Old 10-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #8

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
call susan at casita for info
Attached Thumbnails
cushions.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #9

Thanks Al!

Ok, dumb question I know...but does anyone know what color Casita "Tan" is?? Wondering if there are other colors swirled in the pattern or not...

Maybe I'm asking too many questions due to the limited quantity.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Respectfully, my question is: why post something and not give the details? I don't get it. If they are having the sale why wouldn't they want the information communicated to potential customers? Okay, one more guess: they want people to sign up on the Casita forum? I'm generally not a joiner, especially if I don't own what the forum is about.

Respectfully, Dan and thank you in advance for any clarification on this! I appreciate everything everyone does on this forum. Thank you. I sure could use some new cushions though. I am assuming Casita cushions fit Scamps. Do they?
Dan the CasitaForum is a privately owned site, like FiberglassRV... it's not owned by Casita. Gene Layton received the information and posted it on his site. I felt it was better to send people there for the specifics. See my message to Carolyn above.

If you need Scamp cushion covers, you'd be better off making the purchase from Scamp. Sometimes a sale isn't the best if it doesn't work like you expect.

Tags
casita