extra trillium 4500 parts - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 4500
as some of you know, Im remodeling my trill. Things I wont be using are, tail lights, drawers under the couch,lots of stock cabinet hardware, bellyband and a few other misc stock parts. So if you need anything let me know.

Ryan
Old 12-22-2007, 05:13 AM   #2

Trailer: Trillium
Quote:
as some of you know, Im remodeling my trill. Things I wont be using are, tail lights, drawers under the couch,lots of stock cabinet hardware, bellyband and a few other misc stock parts. So if you need anything let me know.

Ryan
I'd gladly accept your unused items as spare parts but they would probably cost a fortune to ship to Ontario - how big of a box are we talking about here? - for heavens sakes don't throw that stuff out!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 AM   #3

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Hi Ryan,
I live in Michigan and own a 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe. A few of my push-button latches are on their way out. Do you have any that still function pretty good? If so, I would be interested. I might be interested in your set of tail-lights too. How good condition are the lenses?
Thanks,
David
Old 12-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Hi Ryan,
I live in Michigan and own a 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe. A few of my push-button latches are on their way out. Do you have any that still function pretty good? If so, I would be interested. I might be interested in your set of tail-lights too. How good condition are the lenses?
Thanks,
David
the tailights are in high demand, I havn't promised them to anyone. as for the latches, I replaced them all with double ball catches, and all of my latches are in good shape. I can send you a few after new the new year.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #5

Quote:
I'd gladly accept your unused items as spare parts but they would probably cost a fortune to ship to Ontario - how big of a box are we talking about here? - for heavens sakes don't throw that stuff out!
parts are going fast. I like the idea of getting parts to those who need them most. If no one claims it all I''ll send you the rest. Then you will be incharge of trill spare parts.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #6

Quote:
the tailights are in high demand, I havn't promised them to anyone. as for the latches, I replaced them all with double ball catches, and all of my latches are in good shape. I can send you a few after new the new year.
Hi Ryan,
That sounds great. My address is
I curious about the double ball catches latch? Do you have a brand, Number and or a picture. How does the function work compared to the old style? Let me know on the tail lights. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
David
Old 12-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Hi Ryan,
That sounds great. My address is
I curious about the double ball catches latch? Do you have a brand, Number and or a picture. How does the function work compared to the old style? Let me know on the tail lights. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
David
http://www.knobsandhardware.com/products/v...linkLoc=catalog

this is the style of latch Im using. you can set the tension for your liking, and when you remodel the cabinet finish add you own handles

how many oe latches do you need?
Old 12-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #8

Quote:
http://www.knobsandhardware.com/products/v...linkLoc=catalog

this is the style of latch Im using. you can set the tension for your liking, and when you remodel the cabinet finish add you own handles

how many oe latches do you need?
Are you going to use the 40, 50, or the 70. Those look real cool! A bite pricey though. I would need 3 at the most, thanks.
David
Old 12-23-2007, 10:14 AM   #9

Quote:
Are you going to use the 40, 50, or the 70. Those look real cool! A bite pricey though. I would need 3 at the most, thanks.
David
3 I can send, and I'll throw in a couple of hinges for good measure.

the ball catches on that page are really expensive. I found them on another site for 1.34, and in the bigger size 7.00

Old 12-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #10

Trailer: Boler and U-Haul
Quote:

the ball catches on that page are really expensive. I found them on another site for 1.34, and in the bigger size 7.00
Could you please post the site for the ball catches, are they still available? If you have any left could I please get (4) and I will pay postage. My email is grumpyoldman54@hotmail.com Could you tell me please are they made so that if you were to undo the screw is there a spring that adjusts the pressure on the ball? Thanks in advance Al
Old 12-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #11

Quote:

Ryan, Thanks a million!
David
Old 12-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #12

Trailer: Trillium
Quote:
parts are going fast. I like the idea of getting parts to those who need them most. If no one claims it all I''ll send you the rest. Then you will be incharge of trill spare parts.
sounds good

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #13

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Quote:

Never mind sending the sizes of the drawers you offered to sell me. I have made other arrangements.
Thanks,
John
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Never mind sending the sizes of the drawers you offered to sell me. I have made other arrangements.
Thanks,
John
Sorry I missed you john, I didn't get a chance to check my emails before We left for tahoe.

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_catc...php?start_no=25 these are the exact parts we used. we have a cabinet shop so we ordered ours through luis and co... hope that helps.

We installed the ball catches before the tahoe run, and I did find a door open from time to time, but the doors that were adjusted correctly opened and shut great, and never got bounced open.

also the tail lights are in good shape. there is a small crack on the side of one, and a chip out of the other. both still function.

I'll start back to work on the trailer in a few weeks,

Tags
trillium