Found: Taillights Wanted (78 Trillium) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #1

Trailer: One 13 ft Scamp and One 13 ft Trillium and Two Trillium 4500
I'm looking for a set of the orginal tail lights for a 78 Trillium, they are longer than the ones that are made today....THANKS RANDY
Old 03-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bishop View Post
Showed him some pictures last night but he wasn't too impressed..
Well, I'm impressed... if you care Personally, I'd go with LED tail lights... think you'd be happier with the brightness. You can get replacement LEDs that only someone in the "know" would notice they're not original because they're so close to the same size, shape.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Well, I'm impressed... if you care Personally, I'd go with LED tail lights... think you'd be happier with the brightness. You can get replacement LEDs that only someone in the "know" would notice they're not original because they're so close to the same size, shape.

I've looked but all the tail lights I've found are too short these need to be 13" over all and all the new ones I've found are 8", and what I want to do is find the orginal ones and redo the inside workings to make them LED's that would be easy but just can't find the lights...But I haven't give up looking yet either.....Still got a ways to go before I have to do something about them....THANKS RANDY
Old 03-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
I'm looking for a set of the orginal tail lights for this one if anyone has a set that they want to get rid of let me know..I'll also post this in the wanted section..
Hi Randy,
I just bought an set of new original taillights for my '72 1300 Trillium from Paul Neumeister at A-1 Auto Refinishing in Sebringville, ONtario. He fixes up and sells eggs as a hobby and he happened to have a set. I had to send him a money order rather than pay by credit card. He has a web site with contact info at;
Fibreglass RV Parts, Repairs, and Service by Paul Neumeister
Good luck,
Barrie
Old 03-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #5

Trailer: Boler 1984
Paul Neumiester at http://fiberglass-rv.com shows original old stock trillium tail lights on his site. I have no idea what shipping would be from Ontario but it's a source you can trust.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:18 PM   #6

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft (Fluffer-Nugget)
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Bochoff View Post
Hi Randy,
I just bought an set of new original taillights for my '72 1300 Trillium from Paul Neumeister at A-1 Auto Refinishing in Sebringville, ONtario. He fixes up and sells eggs as a hobby and he happened to have a set. I had to send him a money order rather than pay by credit card. He has a web site with contact info at;
Good luck,
Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by james kent View Post
Paul Neumiester at http://fiberglass-rv.com shows original old stock trillium tail lights on his site. I have no idea what shipping would be from Ontario but it's a source you can trust.

I second Paul Neumeister, he is a great guy and very helpful!
I too bought a set of tail light assemblies from him and it was a great transaction.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #7

Thanks so much guys I sent a picture and E-mail of the lights to RV Doctor George in Calf. but haven't recieved a response..So I'll give Paul a try and see what we can work out..Thanks again Randy..
Old 03-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #8

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
tailights for Trillium

Randy I will put in a third vote for Paul, original part and good service:

He has a stock of the original tailights that he picked up when the factory closed along with a few other parts. Hope that helps.

Quote:
I've looked but all the tail lights I've found are too short these need to be 13" over all and all the new ones I've found are 8", and what I want to do is find the orginal ones and redo the inside workings to make them LED's that would be easy but just can't find the lights...But I haven't give up looking yet either.....Still got a ways to go before I have to do something about them....THANKS RANDY
Old 03-25-2011, 06:12 AM   #9

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Randy Bishop... Paul Neumeister might still have some new old stock Trillium tail light units left. Give him a call at his body shop 519-393-6410. A-1 Auto Refinishing 345 Huron Rd. Sebringville Ont. Canada
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie Fibreglass RV Parts, Repairs, and Service by Paul Neumeister check out his catalogue of parts!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:20 AM   #10

Thanks everyone I found a set, got them from "Barrie" he had bought a set from Paul for his 1300 and they were NOT the same so I fixed both our problems..execpt Barrie stil does not have his..good luck Barrie on finding yours I think Dr. RV George might be able to heip you..............
Old 03-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #11

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Randy,

I have some, but they are in my trailer that is in storage. How soon do you need them?

Roy
Old 03-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #12

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy in TO View Post
Randy,

I have some, but they are in my trailer that is in storage. How soon do you need them?

Roy
Randy posted in his new Trillium Reno thread that he got some, but Barrie might still be looking. Maybe I will move those posts over here!

Regards,

Matt

Tags
lights, trillium