Free complete set of cushions from a 1985 burro 13 (need recovered) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 16 ft Custom Deluxe Deluxe Side Dinette
Registry
Free complete set of cushions from a 1985 burro 13 (need recovered)

If anyone is in need of these Burro cushions, you can have them! They are all here, all 12. The bunk cushions with the built in board and dinette cushions. They really need to be recovered, so if you are handy like that, these will work for you. I will be attending the 6th Annual OHIO Fall Gathering Sept 23-27, 2010, so I can bring them with me if you are attending or if you know someone attending. Otherwise, I can ship them for actual shipping costs plus a donation amount of your choosing to this forum.
These will fit other makes and model campers, I bought a new set from Scamp and they fit in my Burro nicely.
Attached Thumbnails
Burro int 010.jpg   Burro int 011.jpg  

Burro int 012.jpg  
Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #2

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Registry
how far from louisville are you? Cincinati? we have a driver headed out that way today returning in a day or so who could grab em if so..........let me know or call my cell and leave a message ...Bruce

860-857-7896 thankyou
Old 09-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #3

Registry
Bruce, I am about 2 hours from Louisville and about 15 minutes from Cincinnati Ohio. I am in Alexandria Ky. zip code 41001. Send your driver, and I will load them up!
Old 09-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #4

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Registry
argggghhh! he couldnt be contacted till too late and i was busy in NJ and mass...I'll keep an eye on this thread and if me or anyone goes near before you unload them ill ask again...thankyou Bruce
Old 04-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #5

Trailer: Teardrop
Registry
Mark, I'm considering buying a set of covers/cushions from Scamp for my Burro. Did you have to do any modifying to the set you purchased? Did you get the whole set with cushions? It appears they may be some differences, like the Scamp picture shows the banana cushion as a single piece while the Burro's come in three pieces.

Thanks for any input you have.
Jim
Old 04-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #6

Registry
Jim, the Scamp cushions worked great. I have attached some pics of my dinette and the front sofa. The only area that needed something was the additional seating area on the dinette. Scamps do not have the rear seating like a Burro, although the Burro rear seating area is pretty useless. I just made a seperate cushion for that space while the table was up in the dinette mode. When the table was made into a bed, the Scamp cushions were great. You may notice in the pictures that the Scamp cushions are rounded on the ends where the original Burro cushions were squared on the corners. That is the only area where I noticed a difference. They were a little pricey, but well worth the money that was spent. I bought the complete cushion set with covers and foam. All I had to do was throw them in. The front sofa cushions fit well also, and the top bunk/sofa back cushion has the board made into the cushion so that no additional support is needed if you wanted to use it for a bunk bed.

If I remember correctly, the cushions were priced OK, it was the shipping that got me, but still worth no screwing around with the old cushions.

BTW, the old cushions were given away to the guy that bought my Burro.
Attached Thumbnails
1985 burro final set 030.jpg   1985 burro final set 013.jpg  

1985 burro final set 032.jpg   1985 burro final set 028.jpg  

Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #7

Trailer: Teardrop
Registry
That is exactly the info I was looking for.
Thanks.

Tags
burro