Gone, gone, gone Scamp screen door - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2008, 07:40 AM   #1

Trailer: 88 Scamp 16 ft
Registry
We removed the screen door from our 88, so we have it available if anyone is interested. The side board is in rough shape but the track and the screen door itself are ok. This could get pricey to ship considering the awkward size. Let me know if your interested and we can try to figure out cost to ship, otherwise pickup would be preferred.

Added: Curbside overhead cabinet from above the counter.
We removed this from our 88 and have no need of it. Original fiberglass upper, sorry no brace.
Shipping could be expensive but I'm willing to get a quote if your interested. Pickup would be preferred.

Also available:
Side closet "bathroom" cabinet. No shipping on this item. Condition is rough, pictures available on request.
Corner wood look upper cabinets. Condition could be questionable they've been stored outside under tarp. I will pull them out and take pictures for anyone interested.
All above items are free to anyone who wishes to donate to the board. Shipping to be paid by the "purchaser"
Old 07-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #2

Trailer: 88 Scamp 16 ft
Registry
The screen door is gone, I'll re-post other items in a new topic.

Tags
scamp