Ham radio Scamp for sale on QRZ.com - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #1

Trailer: Hunter Compact II
LIVE IN TOWER TRAILER
Fiberglass SCAMP 13 with 30 foot ALUMA TOWER crank up tower

http://k1lpi.com/items/trailersale/setup_2_lores.JPG

Featured on my website as "The Little House on the Highway". After I added a dog to my traveling menagerie I need a bigget trailer! So, I am moving up to a 16 foot SCAMP and a different tower design. The original live in tower trailer is now available. This package consists of the following:

SCAMP 13 travel trailer, 1977, clean title, good tires, spare tire.
Custom welded steel rack to carry tower, antennas, as well as boats and camping equipment. Re-enforced welded steel rear bumper with 2 inch receiver for bike racks, motorcycle racks, or storage containers. Welded upgrade coupler for 2" trailer ball.

Tower is an Aluma Tower 3 section crankup tower that nests to 12 feet. Custom mounting base plate on trailer tongue for tower base, deep cycle battery box, and propane tank.

Inside features a three sided couch that has a table and folds down to a full size bed. Overhead storage compartment over the bed, and over the kitchen.

Kitchenette: Two burner propane stove, stainless steel sink, and Norcold dc powered refrigerator 1.9 cu ft. 10 gallon water storage tank, city water connection, hand operated water pump.

Electrical power: 20 amp ac cord and breaker box with outlets under sink for shore power in trailer parks or from a generator or at home.A 30 amp charge converter recharges the deep cycle battery from 110 vac and has a smart charger with monitor, with blue seas expanded scale analog volt meter. A roof mounted 60 watt solar panel and 6 amp solar charge controller wil also recharge the battery. The 12 volt dc power distribution features anderson power poles and rig runer fused distribution panels.

Other features: Custom interior front storage system with addition closet space, and ample storage plus a work area counter top. Self storing pull out Catalina awning. Roof mounted 12 volt variable reverseble 14 inch power vent for cooling. Interior 12 vdc fluerescent light and LED lights. Front porch led light.

Entertainment: There is a drop down 20 inch tv monitor for watching TV, DVDs, or satellite, or your laptop. Roof mounted crank up Wineguard satellite dish with azimuth dial and digital elevation angle readout. Powered stereo speakers.

This trailer is loaded with comfort options that make operating in the boondocks or on field day a pleasure. I used it this Field Day in Port Townsend with a Mosley TA-33jr on top of the tower. It's impressive!

Complete trailer and tower system ready to roll. Just add radios and antennas. $5000 cash or PayPal plus 3% convenience fee or PayPal eCheck. Pick up in Port Townsend WA or I can deliver to OR, CA, NV, ID, AZ for gas money and expenses.

Contact Dave, K1LPI, by direct email k1lpi[at]yahoo.com
or call 408 307-2831, please leave voicemail. SKYPE k1lpi-7
Attached Thumbnails
setup_2_lores.jpg  

Tags
scamp