Maureen Spotted a Love Bug! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp Custom Deluxe 19 ft 5th Wheel
Wink

Well I can't have all of them. Want to pass along to you a wonderful Find! There is a SWEET Love Bug located in Columbus Ohio. Ms. Donna has asked me to let you know about my recent LOVE AFFAIR. 70's Love Bug. I really do want this/need this. Ahhhhh.... Really Love it....but I want a fellow Fiberglass RV.com enthusiast to own this wonderful Doll House on Wheels. Wait till you see the molded tail lights with two side running lights.... Delightful Gentleman selling this beautiful Love Bug. My contacts began with Craigslist. Correspondence with owner, Clear title $2800. Here is the Craigslist contact info. sale-pazcy-1444492841[at]craigslist.org Metal cabinet door finishes, nice three burner stove, 13'.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
If someone would like to look at the ad before contacting the seller, here is a link to it:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/1444492841.html

Here is the text:

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">Love Bug Camper (scamp/boler/casita) - $2800 (north campus)</span>
I am selling my 13 foot 1973 Love Bug Camper. It has a table that converts into a bed and a bench that is also a bed. It could sleep 3 adults comfortably. It has a propane stove top with 3 burners and a newer refrigerator that works very well. Has electric hook ups and a new battery. My truck is only a 4 cylinder and it pulls it fine. I took it all of the way to Florida and back last year. If you want to see more pictures go here: http://tinyurl.com/yeymadf

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

And the photos (The diamond-plate cabinet doors are interesting; I'd like to see them close up to see how they are done. I also think the original "tilt out" windows look neat - I've never seen them in person to see how they are controlled, and how that works with/without a screen in place).

There are a lot more/bigger photos on Flickr, as mentioned in the ad. However the Flickr link (probably accidentally) takes you to one photo, not to the "set" of photos. Here is a link to the set. Now that I see the Love Bug used to be black with red wheels, I think I may recognize it from a past post on here (not recently).

(I "tinyurl-ed" it because there was an "at" symbol in the link otherwise)

http://tinyurl.com/y9ko32h

Name:   lb1.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  7.1 KB

Name:   lb2.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  4.9 KB

Name:   lb3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  5.9 KB

Name:   lb4.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  5.1 KB
Old 11-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I've seen that trailer here before, an owner (the seller?) was a member... because I remember those doors! At the time I was thinking "totally hotrod" but I already have a trailer
Old 11-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #4

Side note: Huh, I edited the post to put in a TinyUrl link, because the Flickr link had an "at" symbol in it which messes itself up here. Now I see that it SAYS that's why I edited the post. How can it know that? (aaaAAAAAaaah! Big Brother knows why I edited my post )
Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Side note: Huh, I edited the post to put in a TinyUrl link, because the Flickr link had an "at" symbol in it which messes itself up here. Now I see that it SAYS that's why I edited the post. How can it know that? (aaaAAAAAaaah! Big Brother knows why I edited my post )
Guess who!?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #6

It's Big Sister!

We must have been editing at the same time, which explains some weirdness that was going on while I was editing (suddenly my Flickr link was gone, and I had to go re-fetch it from Flickr in order to make my tinyurl).

Raya

Tags
love bug