NO LONGER FOR SALE - 2007 17 ft. Casita Spirit Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
2007 17 ft. Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale in Akron, Ohio area. Like new condition. No pets, no smoke. Warranty through May 10, 2008. Options include vinyl floor and electric jack. There are also after market improvements such as window tinting. Would be willing to deliver a sold unit within a reasonable distance.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #2

Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape')
Registry
Hi,
Do you have any pictures? How much are you asking? Are there any other options such as an outside shower?
Peace and Sunshine
Old 10-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi...would like to see pic's and price please

thanks....
mitzi
Old 10-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #4

Mitzi, I tried sending you PMs but I don't know if it worked. I didn't see anything happen that indicated you got anything. If you could let me know whether or not you got the PM I would appreciated it. If you didn't I can try to do this again. I just don't want to be sending you repeated messages just because I don't understand how all of this computer stuff works.

Thanks, Terry
Old 10-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Mitzi, I tried sending you PMs but I don't know if it worked. I didn't see anything happen that indicated you got anything.
Thanks, Terry
Terry, at the bottom of the PM box, near the "send message" button, are two check boxes. One you can save a copy of the message, and the other is for tracking... you would be notified when the message is read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	10418

Hope that helps
Old 10-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #6

Donna D. Thank you I think that will help. I'm a duh when it comes to this stuff. Terry
Old 10-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #7

Click image for larger version

Name:	collage.JPG
Views:	1052
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	10482
Here are some pictures of the 2007 17 Spirit Deluxe we have for sale. Terry
Old 10-23-2007, 12:42 PM   #8

Can you tell me how much you're asking for this? And a possible breakdown of extra/optional equipment?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #9

PM sent
Old 12-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #10

Is this unit still for sale? What is the price if it is. Thanks.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:22 AM   #11

Quote:
2007 17 ft. Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale in Akron, Ohio area. Like new condition. No pets, no smoke. Warranty through May 10, 2008. Options include vinyl floor and electric jack. There are also after market improvements such as window tinting. Would be willing to deliver a sold unit within a reasonable distance.
can you tell me if this unit is still for sale, i did see the pictures and would like to know the towing weight, sleeps how many, what you are asking?
thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 09:13 AM   #12

Quote:
How much and is there a potty?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Terry, it would be really, really helpful if you responded to some of these inquiries (and mine as well..) about a price. Thank you

Dick
Old 01-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #14

We still have the Casita but since it did not sell yet, we had to put it into storage until the first weekend in April as our development does not allow us to keep it our home over the winter unless garaged. Ours is a 2007, 17', Spirit Deluxe with every option but an outside shower and a built in microwave. We picked it up in Texas on May 10.

Thank you for your interest in our Casita. I am sending you all the information others have requested. If you decide you would like to contact us, please feel free to do so.

Here is the info you requested.

It has all the options except the outside shower and built in microwave. We use a small Walmart one.

Vinyl flooring
High rise axle
Electric jack
25 gal. fresh water tank
Upgraded water heater
Furnace
TV package
Fantastic fan
Awning
Refrigerator fan
Anti sway bar
Electric brakes
Air conditioning

It also has some extras that were added when we brought it home:

Max air vent cover over fantastic fan
Extended drain with handle for emptying the freshwater tank more easily
Battery switch to prevent over charging of the battery when plugged into electric
Additional backup lights to make backing into those tight spots easier when you arrive late at your site
New amber lens on outdoor entry light
Moved fire extinguisher to outside of closet so it would be accessible and allow more space in closet
Lighted pump switch
Plain white spare tire cover

No holes have been drilled into the fiberglass except for remounting the fire extinguisher to a safer position outside the closet and those were reinforced with wood inside the closet. The stove top has never been used. The fridge has been kept clean and it has no mold or odor. Nothing has been attached to the walls or cupboards. The vinyl floor doesn't have a single imperfection. It is in pristine new condition.

Overall length............................................ ..............17'
Overall height............................................ ..............8'-11"
Interior height............................................ ..............6'-3"
Overall width............................................. ...............6'-8"
Approx. dry weight............................................ .......2385 lbs.
Approx. hitch weight............................................ ....365 lbs.
Tire size.............................................. ....................14"
Axle capacity.......................................... ................3500 lbs
Class III hitch recommended

We live near Akron, Ohio and are willing do drive a reasonable distance to deliver the unit or meet the buyer part way.

We are selling this Casita to buy another with a different floor plan. We like the construction, the way it tows, and the ease of use so much, this brand and size will probably be our last. When we purchased this one our youngest daughter was still traveling with us, at 20, she has announced she is done with that.

We are hoping to get $15,700 for this well cared for trailer. The base price on a new unit has gone up $361 and the furnace $30, awning $20, interior convenience package $60. Those items alone have driven the cost up $471 in the new model price. The quote you will get initially from Casita will not include the add ons and up grades such as the vinyl floor and electric jack. The cost of a new one, equipped as this one, without the extras we have added since bringing the trailer home, would be $16,700 before taxes and a trip to Texas. This price is a good savings over new, and as always, "all things are negotiable".
Old 03-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #15

We had to put our 2007 Casita Spirit Deluxe into storage so we could not show it over the winter. We will be bringing it home April 5th. We are beginning to advertise it for sale again, now, so anyone interested can buy the Casita early enough to enjoy a long camping season.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #16

Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape')
Registry
Quote:
We had to put our 2007 Casita Spirit Deluxe into storage so we could not show it over the winter. We will be bringing it home April 5th. We are beginning to advertise it for sale again, now, so anyone interested can buy the Casita early enough to enjoy a long camping season.
Hi,
Could you please indicate your towing set-up? My max hitch weight is 350# (2005 Toyota Sienna), but have a belief that it could be more with a wdh.
Thanks
Old 03-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #17

Sandra, we tow with a Toyota Tundra and do not use a WDH. We use an antisway bar. It tows wonderfully. This is a so much better towing set up than anything we have ever had before. Terry
Old 04-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Hi Terry--

Is the casita still for sale? I'm in Virginia and would like to come and pick it up.

email-- monthclub [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks
Harris

[edited to protect email address]
Old 04-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #19

Harris, yes we still have the Casita for sale. I have sent you a private message. Terry
Old 04-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #20

Terry,
Is your trailer still for sale?

Thanks,
Lois
Quote:
Harris, yes we still have the Casita for sale. I have sent you a private message. Terry

Tags
casita